Can't decide whether to stay in Union Square area or Fisherman's Wharf! First visit to SF & looking to do as much as possible. Also is it easy to get shuttle transport from the airport to your hotel or should you book ahead.
SAN FRANCISCO SHORT STAY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 3 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 4 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 9 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 10 Washington, DC to Boston
- 11 New Orleans Weekend
- 12 Phoenix restaurants
- 13 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 14 San Diego Trip Report
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 17 rain in Kauai
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 25 A few hours in Salt Lake City