Considering renting two different apartments in the Mission. One is at 27th and Bryant and one at 18th and Mariposa. Which of these is the safer area? I know the one at 27th is near Cesar Chavez - are two women safe walking alone at night in that area? Also, has anyone rented an apartment from Come2SF? Good or bad experiences?
Thanks for any help or advice!!
San Francisco Safe Location in Mission?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to CT
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 18 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 19 Green Flea in NYC
- 20 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 21 Orlando in March
- 22 New England September
- 23 Ackislander
- 24 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 25 Cross Country RV Trip