Considering renting two different apartments in the Mission. One is at 27th and Bryant and one at 18th and Mariposa. Which of these is the safer area? I know the one at 27th is near Cesar Chavez - are two women safe walking alone at night in that area? Also, has anyone rented an apartment from Come2SF? Good or bad experiences?
Thanks for any help or advice!!
San Francisco Safe Location in Mission?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 3 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 4 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 5 Getting to Key West
- 6 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 7 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 8 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 12 New Orleans Motel Question
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 16 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 17 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 18 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 19 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 20 Happy Hour
- 21 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 22 road trip Houston-NJ
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 25 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking