Considering renting two different apartments in the Mission. One is at 27th and Bryant and one at 18th and Mariposa. Which of these is the safer area? I know the one at 27th is near Cesar Chavez - are two women safe walking alone at night in that area? Also, has anyone rented an apartment from Come2SF? Good or bad experiences?
Thanks for any help or advice!!
San Francisco Safe Location in Mission?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Timeshare Nightmares
- 2 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 4 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 11 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 12 How to dress in Vegas
- 13 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 14 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 USA trip
- 17 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 18 Chicago Questions
- 19 Air Connections on Maui
- 20 camaro hire in waikiki
- 21 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work