Looking for ideas for a trip in June with our 14 year old son to SF, wine country, redwoods, Big Sur... attractions that would be fun for all. I like driving, views and wine... he likes adventure. We would have 5 days. Thanks for any advice.
San Francisco, Redwoods, Big Sur
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding venue in NH
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 17 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?