Looking for ideas for a trip in June with our 14 year old son to SF, wine country, redwoods, Big Sur... attractions that would be fun for all. I like driving, views and wine... he likes adventure. We would have 5 days. Thanks for any advice.
San Francisco, Redwoods, Big Sur
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 2 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 3 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 4 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 5 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 6 Cross Country RV Trip
- 7 Texas
- 8 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 9 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 10 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 11 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 12 Universal Orlando
- 13 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 14 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 15 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 18 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 21 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 22 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 23 California
- 24 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 25 Deep South sept 2015