Looking for ideas for a trip in June with our 14 year old son to SF, wine country, redwoods, Big Sur... attractions that would be fun for all. I like driving, views and wine... he likes adventure. We would have 5 days. Thanks for any advice.
San Francisco, Redwoods, Big Sur
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 4 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 8 Breckenridge in October
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 Richmond highlights?
- 11 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 12 Washington DC in Spring?
- 13 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 16 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 17 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 18 Must Eats
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 21 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 22 Florida St George's Island
- 23 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 24 Union Square area restaurant
- 25 4 week family trip ideas