Looking for ideas for a trip in June with our 14 year old son to SF, wine country, redwoods, Big Sur... attractions that would be fun for all. I like driving, views and wine... he likes adventure. We would have 5 days. Thanks for any advice.
San Francisco, Redwoods, Big Sur
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 California road trip
- 9 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 10 Seattle Hyatts
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 13 San Diego - wher to stay
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL