Looking for ideas for a trip in June with our 14 year old son to SF, wine country, redwoods, Big Sur... attractions that would be fun for all. I like driving, views and wine... he likes adventure. We would have 5 days. Thanks for any advice.
San Francisco, Redwoods, Big Sur
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 2 Seattle hotels
- 3 Things to do around New York
- 4 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 5 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 6 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 10 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 11 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 12 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 13 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 14 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 15 USA Round trip 2018
- 16 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 17 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 18 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 19 Daytona Beach and ??
- 20 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 21 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 22 First visit in New Mexico
- 23 San Diego Public Transportation
- 24 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 25 Salt Lake City