we (2 adults, 2 children aged 6 and 2 years, the little one is in a baby stroller) are travelling to California next week and are going to spend a couple of days in San Francisco, too.
We have a 31 ft. RV and booked a campgound in Pacifica, south of the city.
Our main sighseeing day in SF will be a Sunday. We want to get downtown as early as possible and return to our campground in the evening.
What ist best for us? To drive into the city and park our RV somewhere (where?), or to use public transportation? We just saw that the only thing near our campground is a bus station, and the whole trip into the city including walking, bus and BART would take over an hour... not very satisfactory.
Thanks for any suggestions!
B & I & L & L (B.I.L.L.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 Layover
- 4 cincinnati with kids
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 7 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 8 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 9 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 10 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 11 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 12 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 17 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 18 Airport Advice for GNP
- 19 Day trips from Boston
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 24 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 25 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
San Francisco Parking - 31 ft. RV... / Public Transportation