we (2 adults, 2 children aged 6 and 2 years, the little one is in a baby stroller) are travelling to California next week and are going to spend a couple of days in San Francisco, too.
We have a 31 ft. RV and booked a campgound in Pacifica, south of the city.
Our main sighseeing day in SF will be a Sunday. We want to get downtown as early as possible and return to our campground in the evening.
What ist best for us? To drive into the city and park our RV somewhere (where?), or to use public transportation? We just saw that the only thing near our campground is a bus station, and the whole trip into the city including walking, bus and BART would take over an hour... not very satisfactory.
Thanks for any suggestions!
B & I & L & L (B.I.L.L.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ≠ ↓ ∴ ↑바카라사이트주소≠ ↓ ∴ ↑ 바카라게임 ≠ ↓ ∴ ↑ BUS97.COM
- 2 a short trip to san francisco
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 Rafting the Colorado
- 5 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 6 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 7 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 8 Uber boston
- 9 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 10 Trip to USA in July
- 11 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 12 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 13 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 14 Florida vacation
- 15 Florida beach vacation
- 16 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 20 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 21 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 22 I95
- 23 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 24 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 25 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
San Francisco Parking - 31 ft. RV... / Public Transportation