we (2 adults, 2 children aged 6 and 2 years, the little one is in a baby stroller) are travelling to California next week and are going to spend a couple of days in San Francisco, too.
We have a 31 ft. RV and booked a campgound in Pacifica, south of the city.
Our main sighseeing day in SF will be a Sunday. We want to get downtown as early as possible and return to our campground in the evening.
What ist best for us? To drive into the city and park our RV somewhere (where?), or to use public transportation? We just saw that the only thing near our campground is a bus station, and the whole trip into the city including walking, bus and BART would take over an hour... not very satisfactory.
Thanks for any suggestions!
B & I & L & L (B.I.L.L.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BAHADUR HP @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 3 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 4 Orlando area weather in June
- 5 "Fitness" vacations
- 6 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 7 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 8 Help with Northwest Trip
- 9 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 10 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 11 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 12 Boston Food Tour
- 13 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 14 Help plan my trip please
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 16 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 17 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 18 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 19 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 20 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 21 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 22 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 25 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
San Francisco Parking - 31 ft. RV... / Public Transportation