we (2 adults, 2 children aged 6 and 2 years, the little one is in a baby stroller) are travelling to California next week and are going to spend a couple of days in San Francisco, too.
We have a 31 ft. RV and booked a campgound in Pacifica, south of the city.
Our main sighseeing day in SF will be a Sunday. We want to get downtown as early as possible and return to our campground in the evening.
What ist best for us? To drive into the city and park our RV somewhere (where?), or to use public transportation? We just saw that the only thing near our campground is a bus station, and the whole trip into the city including walking, bus and BART would take over an hour... not very satisfactory.
Thanks for any suggestions!
B & I & L & L (B.I.L.L.)
San Francisco Parking - 31 ft. RV... / Public Transportation
- 1 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 4 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 7 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 8 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Question about Boulder area
- 13 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple