we (2 adults, 2 children aged 6 and 2 years, the little one is in a baby stroller) are travelling to California next week and are going to spend a couple of days in San Francisco, too.
We have a 31 ft. RV and booked a campgound in Pacifica, south of the city.
Our main sighseeing day in SF will be a Sunday. We want to get downtown as early as possible and return to our campground in the evening.
What ist best for us? To drive into the city and park our RV somewhere (where?), or to use public transportation? We just saw that the only thing near our campground is a bus station, and the whole trip into the city including walking, bus and BART would take over an hour... not very satisfactory.
Thanks for any suggestions!
B & I & L & L (B.I.L.L.)
San Francisco Parking - 31 ft. RV... / Public Transportation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 4 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 5 Moving to CT
- 6 Hotels Philly
- 7 Northwest USA
- 8 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 9 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 10 Ackislander
- 11 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 12 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 13 san diego or nearby area
- 14 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 15 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 16 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 LA for a day and a half
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Texas
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 25 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks