we (2 adults, 2 children aged 6 and 2 years, the little one is in a baby stroller) are travelling to California next week and are going to spend a couple of days in San Francisco, too.
We have a 31 ft. RV and booked a campgound in Pacifica, south of the city.
Our main sighseeing day in SF will be a Sunday. We want to get downtown as early as possible and return to our campground in the evening.
What ist best for us? To drive into the city and park our RV somewhere (where?), or to use public transportation? We just saw that the only thing near our campground is a bus station, and the whole trip into the city including walking, bus and BART would take over an hour... not very satisfactory.
Thanks for any suggestions!
B & I & L & L (B.I.L.L.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 3 Arches or Zion?
- 4 Asian population in Portland, OR?
- 5 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 10 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 11 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 12 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 13 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 14 time to visit statue
- 15 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 17 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 18 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 19 Chester, CN
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 22 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
San Francisco Parking - 31 ft. RV... / Public Transportation