we (2 adults, 2 children aged 6 and 2 years, the little one is in a baby stroller) are travelling to California next week and are going to spend a couple of days in San Francisco, too.
We have a 31 ft. RV and booked a campgound in Pacifica, south of the city.
Our main sighseeing day in SF will be a Sunday. We want to get downtown as early as possible and return to our campground in the evening.
What ist best for us? To drive into the city and park our RV somewhere (where?), or to use public transportation? We just saw that the only thing near our campground is a bus station, and the whole trip into the city including walking, bus and BART would take over an hour... not very satisfactory.
Thanks for any suggestions!
B & I & L & L (B.I.L.L.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUB9TUuDVKg
- 2 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 3 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 4 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 5 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 6 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 9 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 10 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 11 Oregon road trip
- 12 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 13 US Open Tennis
- 14 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 15 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 16 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 17 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 18 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 19 conflicting restaurant reports
- 20 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 21 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 22 MOAB NP
- 23 DC for 3 hours
- 24 Visiting Miami
- 25 Trip help needed: Highway 1, Mendocino, Redwoods in October.
San Francisco Parking - 31 ft. RV... / Public Transportation