we (2 adults, 2 children aged 6 and 2 years, the little one is in a baby stroller) are travelling to California next week and are going to spend a couple of days in San Francisco, too.
We have a 31 ft. RV and booked a campgound in Pacifica, south of the city.
Our main sighseeing day in SF will be a Sunday. We want to get downtown as early as possible and return to our campground in the evening.
What ist best for us? To drive into the city and park our RV somewhere (where?), or to use public transportation? We just saw that the only thing near our campground is a bus station, and the whole trip into the city including walking, bus and BART would take over an hour... not very satisfactory.
Thanks for any suggestions!
B & I & L & L (B.I.L.L.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 2 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 3 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 4 San Francisco Area - 8 days
- 5 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 6 Hollywood Beach, Margarittaville Resort
- 7 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle
- 8 what western states to spend the most time in
- 9 Planning for June 2017 Grand Canyon Trip
- 10 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 11 DC area Metro Maintenance Work
- 12 NJ to Florida drive
- 13 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 14 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 15 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 16 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 17 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 18 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 19 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 20 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 21 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 22 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 23 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 24 Kauai in November
- 25 What to do in Portland, Maine
San Francisco Parking - 31 ft. RV... / Public Transportation