we (2 adults, 2 children aged 6 and 2 years, the little one is in a baby stroller) are travelling to California next week and are going to spend a couple of days in San Francisco, too.
We have a 31 ft. RV and booked a campgound in Pacifica, south of the city.
Our main sighseeing day in SF will be a Sunday. We want to get downtown as early as possible and return to our campground in the evening.
What ist best for us? To drive into the city and park our RV somewhere (where?), or to use public transportation? We just saw that the only thing near our campground is a bus station, and the whole trip into the city including walking, bus and BART would take over an hour... not very satisfactory.
Thanks for any suggestions!
B & I & L & L (B.I.L.L.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 2 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 3 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 4 NYC hotel/July
- 5 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/le-jeune-anti-wrinkle-complex/
- 6 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 7 River Rafting: What to expect and How to Stay Safe?
- 8 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 9 4 Days in LV
- 10 Southern Road Trip
- 11 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 12 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 13 First time visit to California
- 14 Hilton Head
- 15 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 18 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 19 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 20 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 21 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 22 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 23 Southwest US
- 24 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 25 Reno GTG?
San Francisco Parking - 31 ft. RV... / Public Transportation