My fiance and I are going to Sonoma and San Francisco in September. I realize now this is high season so hotel prices are pretty high. I'd rather spend the money on eating and drinking but don't want to stay in a dump. I've found rates around $200 for both the Parc 55 Wyndham and Hotel G. Any opinions on which is nicer or the better location?
San Francisco - Parc 55 or Hotel G
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 2 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 5 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 6 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 16 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 American Honeymoon in March