We're flying into SF, would like to spend 4 days there, then hire a car and head out to the coast.
Happy not to drive whilst in SF, where is best to get a rent a car after 4 days to head out, without getting caught up in downtown SF traffic/hills etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.reliablenutritions.com/testo-boost-rx
- 2 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 3 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 4 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 5 JFK to Washington
- 6 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 7 Blue fortera
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 10 Christmas in Colorado
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 13 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 16 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend