We're flying into SF, would like to spend 4 days there, then hire a car and head out to the coast.
Happy not to drive whilst in SF, where is best to get a rent a car after 4 days to head out, without getting caught up in downtown SF traffic/hills etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://infosupplement.com/erect-on-demand
- 2 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 3 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 4 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 5 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 6 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 7 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 8 Hiking 'the wave'
- 9 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 10 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 11 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 12 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 13 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 14 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 15 las vegas anyone
- 16 Restaurant Help Needed
- 17 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 18 Foliage in Vermont
- 19 las vegas anyone
- 20 Finding Steve Perry
- 21 Grand Canyon
- 22 Washington DC
- 23 New England itinerary help
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend