We're flying into SF, would like to spend 4 days there, then hire a car and head out to the coast.
Happy not to drive whilst in SF, where is best to get a rent a car after 4 days to head out, without getting caught up in downtown SF traffic/hills etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 2 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 3 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 4 Northern California Gardens.
- 5 Hawaii wedding
- 6 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 8 Route 66
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 11 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 12 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 13 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 14 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 15 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 16 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 17 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 18 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 19 Florida with a 2 year old
- 20 Train from east cost to west coast
- 21 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 22 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 23 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 24 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 25 Solo Trip to Mid-West