Next May we will make our first visit to San Francisco as tourists. We will rent an apartment thru VRBO or equivalent for 3-4 days before renting a car and driving to Yosemite. We are looking for advice on a San Francisco neighborhood or area on which to focus our search for accommodation. Our interests include museums, interesting walks (views, history, architecture), water views and/or proximity to water. While in the city, we will not have a car. We are very active seniors. Thanks in advance for your help.
San Francisco Neighborhood Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 2 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 3 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 4 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 5 New England Skiing
- 6 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 9 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 10 Fall color yet?
- 11 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 12 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 15 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 16 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 17 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 20 Looking for Next Destination
- 21 Yosemite Lodging
- 22 Worst Restaurants in America
- 23 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 24 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 25 SFO International Airport