Next May we will make our first visit to San Francisco as tourists. We will rent an apartment thru VRBO or equivalent for 3-4 days before renting a car and driving to Yosemite. We are looking for advice on a San Francisco neighborhood or area on which to focus our search for accommodation. Our interests include museums, interesting walks (views, history, architecture), water views and/or proximity to water. While in the city, we will not have a car. We are very active seniors. Thanks in advance for your help.
San Francisco Neighborhood Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 3 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 8 Will have five days in Savannah
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 11 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 12 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 16 Chicago trip
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 19 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Fran to Las Vegas drive