Im wanting to know where on the Marin Headlands does most everyone go to, to snap that iconic photo shot that shows the Golden Gate Bridge in the immediate foreground, the San Francisco skyline in the background, and Ocean Beach/Pacific Coastline in the distance to the immediate west. Ive seen many pictures of it online..it has a wooden bench to sit down at, there is a small wired fence in front of that wooden bench, and the area isnt paved under the bench..instead just dirt. any idea what im talking about? what is this spot called and how would I specifically access it? by walking? how far can Muni get me to that spot? is it available at all times day or night? ive read that the area closes at dusk,..but in constrast to that, ive seen plenty of night photos of that area being taken..how is that possible??
San Francisco: need to identify this location on the Marin Headlands
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Dining in D.C.
- 19 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 22 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 23 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH