Im wanting to know where on the Marin Headlands does most everyone go to, to snap that iconic photo shot that shows the Golden Gate Bridge in the immediate foreground, the San Francisco skyline in the background, and Ocean Beach/Pacific Coastline in the distance to the immediate west. Ive seen many pictures of it online..it has a wooden bench to sit down at, there is a small wired fence in front of that wooden bench, and the area isnt paved under the bench..instead just dirt. any idea what im talking about? what is this spot called and how would I specifically access it? by walking? how far can Muni get me to that spot? is it available at all times day or night? ive read that the area closes at dusk,..but in constrast to that, ive seen plenty of night photos of that area being taken..how is that possible??
San Francisco: need to identify this location on the Marin Headlands
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help