Headed to San Fran for only 4 days with my 16 y/o daughter mid April. Need all kinds of suggestions. Best area to stay in that will give us walking options. Favorite eat like a local restuarants. Great shopping, and where to get the best views of the classics. Little about us...we are New Yorkers and like some luxury, are also pretty outdoorsy. We are foodies, but not a snobby way, more interested in local fare. Kind of anti chain restaurant. Love to find hidden treasures in artsy stores, as well soak up city history. Where do we start.....
San Francisco- MUSTS
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 6 Quick Trip to NYC
- 7 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 8 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 9 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 12 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 15 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 16 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 17 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 18 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 19 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 20 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 21 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Road trip itinerary
- 24 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 25 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?