Headed to San Fran for only 4 days with my 16 y/o daughter mid April. Need all kinds of suggestions. Best area to stay in that will give us walking options. Favorite eat like a local restuarants. Great shopping, and where to get the best views of the classics. Little about us...we are New Yorkers and like some luxury, are also pretty outdoorsy. We are foodies, but not a snobby way, more interested in local fare. Kind of anti chain restaurant. Love to find hidden treasures in artsy stores, as well soak up city history. Where do we start.....
San Francisco- MUSTS
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dauphin Island, AL
- 2 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 3 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 4 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 5 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Boston/Fenway park
- 9 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 10 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 11 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 12 Atlanta with kids
- 13 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 14 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 15 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 16 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 23 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 24 Family Camp in Maine
- 25 San Diego