Headed to San Fran for only 4 days with my 16 y/o daughter mid April. Need all kinds of suggestions. Best area to stay in that will give us walking options. Favorite eat like a local restuarants. Great shopping, and where to get the best views of the classics. Little about us...we are New Yorkers and like some luxury, are also pretty outdoorsy. We are foodies, but not a snobby way, more interested in local fare. Kind of anti chain restaurant. Love to find hidden treasures in artsy stores, as well soak up city history. Where do we start.....
San Francisco- MUSTS
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 Where to go in Maine?
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 4 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 5 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 6 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 9 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico