Headed to San Fran for only 4 days with my 16 y/o daughter mid April. Need all kinds of suggestions. Best area to stay in that will give us walking options. Favorite eat like a local restuarants. Great shopping, and where to get the best views of the classics. Little about us...we are New Yorkers and like some luxury, are also pretty outdoorsy. We are foodies, but not a snobby way, more interested in local fare. Kind of anti chain restaurant. Love to find hidden treasures in artsy stores, as well soak up city history. Where do we start.....
San Francisco- MUSTS
- 1 Jackie’s Land and Sea Tours
- 2 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 3 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 4 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 8 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 9 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 11 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 12 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 15 Seward to Anchorage
- 16 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 17 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 18 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 19 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 20 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 21 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 22 Car trip from Seattle
- 23 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 24 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 25 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah