We want to be close to PIne Street, Equinox Fitness Gym, in the Financial District. We are looking for a med. price -point, modern hotel. We do not need any fancy amenities like a gym or business center. Just a clean, newer place. Actually, if we can take public transportation to get to our destination, then we can stay a distance from there. Any ideas? Thank you very much! Mrs. G
San Francisco, modern, inexpensive hotel, good location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 6 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Alaska
- 9 San Diego grocery stores
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 13 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona