My family and I (two children, aged 15 and 12) are hoping to plan an August trip to California. I am in the initial stages of planning and wanted to get some general feedback about how much time we should allot for each section of the trip. Does it make sense to do it in this order? I thought about 2 1/2 weeks total.
Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated. My husband and I have been to San Francisco and he to Lake Tahoe. We have not been to Yosemite or Monterey.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 2 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 3 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 4 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 5 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 6 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 7 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 8 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 9 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 10 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 14 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 15 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 16 sugestions
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 19 Rules of the NY Subway
- 20 Big Sur Help!!
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 23 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 24 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 25 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
san francisco-lake tahoe-yosemite-monterey-workable itinerary?