My family and I (two children, aged 15 and 12) are hoping to plan an August trip to California. I am in the initial stages of planning and wanted to get some general feedback about how much time we should allot for each section of the trip. Does it make sense to do it in this order? I thought about 2 1/2 weeks total.
Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated. My husband and I have been to San Francisco and he to Lake Tahoe. We have not been to Yosemite or Monterey.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 2 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 3 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 4 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 5 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 6 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 7 Christmas Napa Valley
- 8 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 9 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 10 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 Phone SIM
- 13 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 14 Las vegas +21
- 15 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 16 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 17 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 18 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 19 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 22 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 23 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 24 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 25 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
san francisco-lake tahoe-yosemite-monterey-workable itinerary?