My family and I (two children, aged 15 and 12) are hoping to plan an August trip to California. I am in the initial stages of planning and wanted to get some general feedback about how much time we should allot for each section of the trip. Does it make sense to do it in this order? I thought about 2 1/2 weeks total.
Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated. My husband and I have been to San Francisco and he to Lake Tahoe. We have not been to Yosemite or Monterey.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 2 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 3 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 4 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 5 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 6 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 7 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 8 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 9 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 10 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 11 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 12 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 13 Denver to Yellowstone
- 14 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 15 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 16 hotel in NYC
- 17 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 18 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 19 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 20 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 21 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 22 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 23 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 24 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 25 October New England Honeymoon??
san francisco-lake tahoe-yosemite-monterey-workable itinerary?