My family and I (two children, aged 15 and 12) are hoping to plan an August trip to California. I am in the initial stages of planning and wanted to get some general feedback about how much time we should allot for each section of the trip. Does it make sense to do it in this order? I thought about 2 1/2 weeks total.
Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated. My husband and I have been to San Francisco and he to Lake Tahoe. We have not been to Yosemite or Monterey.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 4 9-10 day trip to WA
- 5 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 6 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 7 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 8 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 9 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 10 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 11 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 12 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 13 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 14 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 15 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 16 Atlanta With Toddler
- 17 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 18 NYC For The Day
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 21 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 22 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 23 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 24 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 25 Turo?
san francisco-lake tahoe-yosemite-monterey-workable itinerary?