My family and I (two children, aged 15 and 12) are hoping to plan an August trip to California. I am in the initial stages of planning and wanted to get some general feedback about how much time we should allot for each section of the trip. Does it make sense to do it in this order? I thought about 2 1/2 weeks total.
Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated. My husband and I have been to San Francisco and he to Lake Tahoe. We have not been to Yosemite or Monterey.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 2 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 4 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 5 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 6 Summer trip
- 7 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 14 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 15 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 16 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 19 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 20 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 23 Route Planning for East USA
- 24 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 25 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
san francisco-lake tahoe-yosemite-monterey-workable itinerary?