I'm thinking about a week in San Francisco in mid-March with hub and 8 year old son. We've been to SFO many times, but not lately and not with a kid. I've checked the weather history but can someone tell me just how much rain to expect? Drizzle or downpours? Any suggestions for cool things to do with a kid? We really like nature and I'm curious about Muir Woods and giant red woods. What would be a good area to stay in? We'd have a car and prefer renting condos/houses. Thanks!
San Francisco in March?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Question about Boulder area
- 9 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 10 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 11 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 12 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 13 Grand Canyon in March?
- 14 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 15 California Tour Groups?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 18 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 23 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Viginia Jan 18-21st