My family will be travelling to SF in Dec specifically the week before Christmas. What is the weather like and is it okay to do the coastal drive north/south for a day trip during this time. We have been to SF before in June and we loved it. Thought we will do something different this time. Please advise.
San Francisco in December
- 1 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 4 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 5 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 6 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 7 Minnesota State Fair
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Trying To Find a Place
- 10 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 11 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 12 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 13 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 14 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 15 Logan Express
- 16 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 17 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 18 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 19 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 20 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 21 One day in NYC
- 22 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 23 Columbus food !
- 24 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 25 Best ice cream in Charleston