Any tips from those who've been to San Fran in Aug.?
I've read from some places that shorts and sandals are a no-go wearher-wise. This true?
Any advice appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 2 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 3 Northwest Passage
- 4 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 5 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 6 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 9 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 10 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 11 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 12 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 13 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 14 Northwest Car Trip
- 15 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 18 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 19 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 20 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 21 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 22 Sonoma
- 23 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 25 Alaska cruise