Any tips from those who've been to San Fran in Aug.?
I've read from some places that shorts and sandals are a no-go wearher-wise. This true?
Any advice appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 2 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 3 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 4 Las vegas +21
- 5 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 6 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 7 Phone SIM
- 8 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 9 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 10 A June trip to Kauai
- 11 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 12 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 13 Steamboat in August
- 14 Napa Valley Hotel
- 15 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 16 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 17 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 18 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 19 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 Christmas Napa Valley
- 22 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 23 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 24 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 25 Your favourite places in New York City