I'm looking for an SF hotel for late next week through the weekend and the prices look pretty steep. Is there something going on?
The rack rates for hotels near the airport look like $150 and up, while the 4* hotels near Union Square are over $300 on Priceline Express and Hotwire.
Perhaps I should think about airbnb, but I've never used it and I don't really have any time to learn it right now. I think that I'd prefer to have a private apartment anyway, and it looks like this would be $200 and up anyway.
What about Priceline? Is $200 + tax achievable or is that too optimistic? Any other suggestions? I think that I want to stick to $200 + tax for my budget, but I fear I may have to go higher.
San Francisco Hotels for Next Week
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 RIP Judy Rogers
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 8 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 Princeville in January
- 16 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 pa to az
- 19 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 22 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 25 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)