I'm looking for an SF hotel for late next week through the weekend and the prices look pretty steep. Is there something going on?
The rack rates for hotels near the airport look like $150 and up, while the 4* hotels near Union Square are over $300 on Priceline Express and Hotwire.
Perhaps I should think about airbnb, but I've never used it and I don't really have any time to learn it right now. I think that I'd prefer to have a private apartment anyway, and it looks like this would be $200 and up anyway.
What about Priceline? Is $200 + tax achievable or is that too optimistic? Any other suggestions? I think that I want to stick to $200 + tax for my budget, but I fear I may have to go higher.
San Francisco Hotels for Next Week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Death Valley in June
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii