I'm looking for an SF hotel for late next week through the weekend and the prices look pretty steep. Is there something going on?
The rack rates for hotels near the airport look like $150 and up, while the 4* hotels near Union Square are over $300 on Priceline Express and Hotwire.
Perhaps I should think about airbnb, but I've never used it and I don't really have any time to learn it right now. I think that I'd prefer to have a private apartment anyway, and it looks like this would be $200 and up anyway.
What about Priceline? Is $200 + tax achievable or is that too optimistic? Any other suggestions? I think that I want to stick to $200 + tax for my budget, but I fear I may have to go higher.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mississippi gulf coast
- 2 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 3 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 4 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 5 itinerary for 2 weeks in Oregon in early September
- 6 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 7 Lake Powell
- 8 Inns in Manteo
- 9 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 10 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 11 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 12 Southwest US vacation help
- 13 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 14 Advice Albuquerque, Taos,Santa fe
- 15 Need itinerary suggestions for coastal ME trip mid October
- 16 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 17 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 18 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 19 Things to do in La Jolla
- 20 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 21 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 24 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 25 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management