I'm looking for an SF hotel for late next week through the weekend and the prices look pretty steep. Is there something going on?
The rack rates for hotels near the airport look like $150 and up, while the 4* hotels near Union Square are over $300 on Priceline Express and Hotwire.
Perhaps I should think about airbnb, but I've never used it and I don't really have any time to learn it right now. I think that I'd prefer to have a private apartment anyway, and it looks like this would be $200 and up anyway.
What about Priceline? Is $200 + tax achievable or is that too optimistic? Any other suggestions? I think that I want to stick to $200 + tax for my budget, but I fear I may have to go higher.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthchatboard.com/rejuvonus/
- 2 http://www.supplementrail.com/amazing-garcinia/
- 3 http://www.tryapext.com/rejuvonus-et-illuminexa/
- 4 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/raw-power-xl/
- 5 http://trexmusclesite.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 6 American Boarding Schools
- 7 What is there to do on MAUI
- 8 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 9 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 10 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 11 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 12 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 13 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 14 Colorado Itinerary
- 15 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 16 Any Sanibel experts?
- 17 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 18 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 19 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 20 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 21 Uber boston
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 23 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 Summer in Michigan