I'm looking for an SF hotel for late next week through the weekend and the prices look pretty steep. Is there something going on?
The rack rates for hotels near the airport look like $150 and up, while the 4* hotels near Union Square are over $300 on Priceline Express and Hotwire.
Perhaps I should think about airbnb, but I've never used it and I don't really have any time to learn it right now. I think that I'd prefer to have a private apartment anyway, and it looks like this would be $200 and up anyway.
What about Priceline? Is $200 + tax achievable or is that too optimistic? Any other suggestions? I think that I want to stick to $200 + tax for my budget, but I fear I may have to go higher.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthychatboard.com/transform-derma-serum
- 2 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 3 Vcor Male Enhancement-Improve Your Workout Strength
- 4 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 5 What kind of Word press issues we can solve?
- 6 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 7 Florida Vacation Rental
- 8 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 9 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 10 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 11 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 12 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 13 help me plan a Cali trip
- 14 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 15 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 16 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 17 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 18 Mesa Verde question
- 19 Planning our Move
- 20 Wilmington DE questions
- 21 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 23 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 24 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 25 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!