I know that the hotel/tourism tax is ~15% in San Francisco. Is there also a California sales tax that will also be added to hotel bills? What is the rate for that?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 4 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 5 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 6 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 7 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 8 trip to Acadia National Park
- 9 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 10 September southwest utah
- 11 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 12 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 13 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 14 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 15 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 16 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 17 Charleston and Asheville
- 18 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 19 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 20 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 21 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 22 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 23 Visa, Greencard advice
- 24 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 25 march anniversary trip