I know that the hotel/tourism tax is ~15% in San Francisco. Is there also a California sales tax that will also be added to hotel bills? What is the rate for that?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England itinerary help
- 2 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 3 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 4 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 5 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 6 South Beach in October
- 7 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 8 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 9 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 10 Cross-Country trip advice
- 11 Finding Steve Perry
- 12 las vegas anyone
- 13 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 14 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 15 One day coastal New England fall foliage
- 16 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 17 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 18 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 19 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 21 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 22 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 23 arizona and utah 14 night circle
- 24 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 25 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling