I know that the hotel/tourism tax is ~15% in San Francisco. Is there also a California sales tax that will also be added to hotel bills? What is the rate for that?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 2 My CA itinerary
- 3 Favorite Open Air Venues
- 4 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 5 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 6 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 9 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 10 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 11 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 12 Xmas in new york
- 13 Charleston and Asheville
- 14 Retiring to Colorado
- 15 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 16 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 17 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 18 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 19 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 21 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 22 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 23 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 24 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 25 Dallas or Atlanta in January??