I know that the hotel/tourism tax is ~15% in San Francisco. Is there also a California sales tax that will also be added to hotel bills? What is the rate for that?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 2 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 3 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 4 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 5 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 6 Best route to Cody?
- 7 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 8 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 9 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 10 Las Vegas
- 11 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 12 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 13 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 14 national/state park in November
- 15 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 16 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 17 50th in Hawaii
- 18 Florida Family vacation in California
- 19 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 20 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 21 traveling to Nashville
- 22 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 23 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 24 San Francisco California
- 25 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products