I know that the hotel/tourism tax is ~15% in San Francisco. Is there also a California sales tax that will also be added to hotel bills? What is the rate for that?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 빠찡코온라인게임 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 http://www.healthtalked.com/xtend-xr/
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/naked-king-natural-male-enhancement/
- 4 릴게임신천지상어 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/aviqua/
- 6 릴게임오리지널신천지 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 오리지날릴게임손오공 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 9 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 10 Miami airport--safety??
- 11 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 12 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 13 US whole month of January where to
- 14 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 15 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 16 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 17 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 18 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 19 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 20 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 21 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 22 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 23 Cleveland West Side Market
- 24 Recent Spam Attacks
- 25 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line