I know that the hotel/tourism tax is ~15% in San Francisco. Is there also a California sales tax that will also be added to hotel bills? What is the rate for that?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 2 Southwest US
- 3 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 4 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 5 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 6 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 7 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 8 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 9 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 10 Car Rental in Sedona
- 11 Las Vegas show
- 12 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 13 Lake Powell
- 14 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 15 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 16 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 17 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 18 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 19 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 20 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 21 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 22 Glacier to Banff
- 23 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 24 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 25 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah