We are a family of 5 (3 teenage girls) and will be going to San Francisco early September. Trying to decide between St. Regis and the Mandarin Oriental. We are looking for a nice, clean, great service, quite rooms, luxury hotel (which I think both qualify). Would like to hear from anyone who has stayed there within the last 6 months. Thank you.
San Francisco Hotel - St. Regis or Madarin Oriental
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 2 Boston & Cape Cod
- 3 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 6 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Romantic destination in the US
- 9 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 10 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 11 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 12 Moving out of states from Florida
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 15 family road trip
- 16 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 21 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?