Went to San Francisco and had a great time. Thanks to all the fodorites out there who contributed sugggestions and recommendations. I get to go again and need help with inexpensive places in the Moscone Center/Union Square area for dinner. Inexpensive for me is $25 for dinner. Looking for Italian, Mexican, and a decent steak place. I'm looking for local places that aren't a chain (or could be a chain based in CA only).
San Francisco Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 3 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 4 From Seattle airport to the city
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 7 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 8 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 12 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 New York City Christmas Trip
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip