Went to San Francisco and had a great time. Thanks to all the fodorites out there who contributed sugggestions and recommendations. I get to go again and need help with inexpensive places in the Moscone Center/Union Square area for dinner. Inexpensive for me is $25 for dinner. Looking for Italian, Mexican, and a decent steak place. I'm looking for local places that aren't a chain (or could be a chain based in CA only).
San Francisco Help Needed
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 hotel near Met NYC
- 7 Key West on NYE
- 8 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 11 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 12 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 13 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 14 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 15 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 22 Oahu Information
- 23 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 24 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 25 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?