Im going to San Francisco and wont have access to any automobile. How would I get from Union Square to Hendrik Point (on Marin Headlands adjacent to Golden Gate Bridge, on Marin County side) and how would I get back to Union Square? Im guessing that I could use public transportation getting to the Golden Gate and back to Union Square, ..from there, would I walk the rest of the way from the SF side of the bridge, walking across the bridge to the Marin County side, and then walking to Hendrik Point? The biggest question: how exactly do you access Hendrik Point on foot from the Marin County side of the Golden Gate bridge? Is there a pedestrian accessway or is it a road shared with automobiles?
San Francisco: from Union Square to Hendrik Point using Muni?
- 1 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 2 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 3 Kauai golf
- 4 Where can I get disneyland (oneday)/universal studio tickets
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Less commercial beach?
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 10 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 11 Priceline, WARNING
- 12 stay near newark or nyc
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 15 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 16 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 17 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 18 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 19 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 20 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 25 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today