My husband has a bad knee (that is bothering him right now) and we've already done a lot of walking so we'd like a city tour recommendation that is not a walking one. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
San Francisco - city tours suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 2 DC - WW2 flyover
- 3 Romantic destination in the US
- 4 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 5 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 6 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning
- 8 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 Kid School Admission
- 11 Mount Vernon?
- 12 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 13 New York City-New Things?
- 14 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 15 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 18 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 19 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 20 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 21 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 22 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 23 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City