My husband has a bad knee (that is bothering him right now) and we've already done a lot of walking so we'd like a city tour recommendation that is not a walking one. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
San Francisco - city tours suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 2 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 3 Northwest USA
- 4 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 5 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 6 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 7 Moving to CT
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 10 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 22 Green Flea in NYC
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 New England September