Booking my California trip for September.
I am renting an economy car for 10 days. Pickup San Francisco and drop off LAX. We will be starting our trip by staying in Sausalito for 3 nights and want the convenience of a car.
So……heres' the question
Alamo Pickup from San Francisco AIRPORT will cost $99 a day (total $900)
Alamo Pickup IN THE CITY on Offarrell st or Folsom St only costs $34 a day (total $310!!) Savings of almost $700!! Hard to believe.
We will be staying in Sausalito and either pickup location looks on the way. How difficult and expensive will it be to get from the airport to Folsom St or Offarrell St at noon on a Thursday? How would we do it the easiest way? Cab, subway, etc? My husband is not one to deal with "a hassle", so I want to be sure its not going to be a nightmare.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 2 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 3 Black History Museum
- 4 Another Great DC Trip
- 5 Short Notice
- 6 Chicago 2017
- 7 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 8 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 9 arizona rte 66
- 10 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 11 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 12 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 13 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 14 Inn at Key West
- 15 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 16 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 17 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 18 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 19 usa roadtrip
- 20 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 21 Where to live in the North East
- 22 Hawaii and...where?
- 23 Short Oregon Trip
- 24 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 25 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park