Booking my California trip for September.
I am renting an economy car for 10 days. Pickup San Francisco and drop off LAX. We will be starting our trip by staying in Sausalito for 3 nights and want the convenience of a car.
So……heres' the question
Alamo Pickup from San Francisco AIRPORT will cost $99 a day (total $900)
Alamo Pickup IN THE CITY on Offarrell st or Folsom St only costs $34 a day (total $310!!) Savings of almost $700!! Hard to believe.
We will be staying in Sausalito and either pickup location looks on the way. How difficult and expensive will it be to get from the airport to Folsom St or Offarrell St at noon on a Thursday? How would we do it the easiest way? Cab, subway, etc? My husband is not one to deal with "a hassle", so I want to be sure its not going to be a nightmare.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 2 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 3 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 4 BYOB in New York City
- 5 Broadway show tickets
- 6 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 7 Sedona to Vegas
- 8 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 9 4th of July in Chicago
- 10 Chicago Cab
- 11 Restaurants in DC
- 12 Hawk's
- 13 Oahu hotels
- 14 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 15 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 16 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 17 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 18 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 19 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 20 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 21 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 22 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 23 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 24 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 25 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver