Booking my California trip for September.
I am renting an economy car for 10 days. Pickup San Francisco and drop off LAX. We will be starting our trip by staying in Sausalito for 3 nights and want the convenience of a car.
So……heres' the question
Alamo Pickup from San Francisco AIRPORT will cost $99 a day (total $900)
Alamo Pickup IN THE CITY on Offarrell st or Folsom St only costs $34 a day (total $310!!) Savings of almost $700!! Hard to believe.
We will be staying in Sausalito and either pickup location looks on the way. How difficult and expensive will it be to get from the airport to Folsom St or Offarrell St at noon on a Thursday? How would we do it the easiest way? Cab, subway, etc? My husband is not one to deal with "a hassle", so I want to be sure its not going to be a nightmare.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 2 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 3 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 4 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 5 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 6 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 7 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Northwest Car Trip
- 10 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 11 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 12 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 16 Northwest Passage
- 17 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 25 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide