Booking my California trip for September.
I am renting an economy car for 10 days. Pickup San Francisco and drop off LAX. We will be starting our trip by staying in Sausalito for 3 nights and want the convenience of a car.
So……heres' the question
Alamo Pickup from San Francisco AIRPORT will cost $99 a day (total $900)
Alamo Pickup IN THE CITY on Offarrell st or Folsom St only costs $34 a day (total $310!!) Savings of almost $700!! Hard to believe.
We will be staying in Sausalito and either pickup location looks on the way. How difficult and expensive will it be to get from the airport to Folsom St or Offarrell St at noon on a Thursday? How would we do it the easiest way? Cab, subway, etc? My husband is not one to deal with "a hassle", so I want to be sure its not going to be a nightmare.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Driving Alaska
- 3 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 4 Back from the Big Easy
- 5 Cross country tips
- 6 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 7 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 8 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 9 Parka in PA during February?
- 10 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 11 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 14 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 15 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 18 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 19 IAH to HOU Questions
- 20 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Jazzfest side trips
- 23 March in New Mexico
- 24 No Spam this morning!!
- 25 San Francisco transit options