Booking my California trip for September.
I am renting an economy car for 10 days. Pickup San Francisco and drop off LAX. We will be starting our trip by staying in Sausalito for 3 nights and want the convenience of a car.
So……heres' the question
Alamo Pickup from San Francisco AIRPORT will cost $99 a day (total $900)
Alamo Pickup IN THE CITY on Offarrell st or Folsom St only costs $34 a day (total $310!!) Savings of almost $700!! Hard to believe.
We will be staying in Sausalito and either pickup location looks on the way. How difficult and expensive will it be to get from the airport to Folsom St or Offarrell St at noon on a Thursday? How would we do it the easiest way? Cab, subway, etc? My husband is not one to deal with "a hassle", so I want to be sure its not going to be a nightmare.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 2 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 3 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 4 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 5 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 6 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Visting a friend during layover
- 10 florida gulf coast
- 11 Alaska trip itinerary
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 14 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 15 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 16 Road trip advice needed please
- 17 Chicago restaurants
- 18 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 19 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 20 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 21 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 22 Newark long term parking
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 25 Help plan my trip please