Booking my California trip for September.
I am renting an economy car for 10 days. Pickup San Francisco and drop off LAX. We will be starting our trip by staying in Sausalito for 3 nights and want the convenience of a car.
So……heres' the question
Alamo Pickup from San Francisco AIRPORT will cost $99 a day (total $900)
Alamo Pickup IN THE CITY on Offarrell st or Folsom St only costs $34 a day (total $310!!) Savings of almost $700!! Hard to believe.
We will be staying in Sausalito and either pickup location looks on the way. How difficult and expensive will it be to get from the airport to Folsom St or Offarrell St at noon on a Thursday? How would we do it the easiest way? Cab, subway, etc? My husband is not one to deal with "a hassle", so I want to be sure its not going to be a nightmare.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late night eating in Kauai
- 2 help from a true New Yorker.
- 3 Washington DC with kids
- 4 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 5 My road trip through southern US.
- 6 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 7 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 8 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 9 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 10 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 11 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Safety Concerns
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 16 Alaska independent tour for group
- 17 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 18 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 19 5 days in Colorado
- 20 Trip to northern California
- 21 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 22 40th in Key West
- 23 Downtown Chicago
- 24 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 25 Alaska -public transport