Booking my California trip for September.
I am renting an economy car for 10 days. Pickup San Francisco and drop off LAX. We will be starting our trip by staying in Sausalito for 3 nights and want the convenience of a car.
So……heres' the question
Alamo Pickup from San Francisco AIRPORT will cost $99 a day (total $900)
Alamo Pickup IN THE CITY on Offarrell st or Folsom St only costs $34 a day (total $310!!) Savings of almost $700!! Hard to believe.
We will be staying in Sausalito and either pickup location looks on the way. How difficult and expensive will it be to get from the airport to Folsom St or Offarrell St at noon on a Thursday? How would we do it the easiest way? Cab, subway, etc? My husband is not one to deal with "a hassle", so I want to be sure its not going to be a nightmare.
Thanks so much!!
San Francisco Car Rental Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 3 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 4 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 5 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 10 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 11 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 12 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Santa Barbara, California
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 Hotel near Miami airport
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around