Booking my California trip for September.
I am renting an economy car for 10 days. Pickup San Francisco and drop off LAX. We will be starting our trip by staying in Sausalito for 3 nights and want the convenience of a car.
So……heres' the question
Alamo Pickup from San Francisco AIRPORT will cost $99 a day (total $900)
Alamo Pickup IN THE CITY on Offarrell st or Folsom St only costs $34 a day (total $310!!) Savings of almost $700!! Hard to believe.
We will be staying in Sausalito and either pickup location looks on the way. How difficult and expensive will it be to get from the airport to Folsom St or Offarrell St at noon on a Thursday? How would we do it the easiest way? Cab, subway, etc? My husband is not one to deal with "a hassle", so I want to be sure its not going to be a nightmare.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 2 Boston to Naples florida
- 3 http://www.7supplements.org/nitro-mxs/
- 4 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 5 Retiring to Tucson
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Hotel in Reno
- 8 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 9 Trinity Site, NM
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 12 North Carolina airports
- 13 best health clubs with lap pools
- 14 10 days vacation in California
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 17 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 18 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 19 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 20 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 21 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 22 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 23 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Day trip to Disney, Orlando