Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Change planes in Atlanta
- 2 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 3 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 4 Where in the U.S. is the temperature no more than 75 degrees in the summer?
- 5 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 6 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 7 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 8 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 9 I95
- 10 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 11 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 12 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 13 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 14 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 15 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 16 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 19 Wine Country
- 20 San Francisco first visit.
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 23 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 Renting a car with DWAI