Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 2 florida gulf coast
- 3 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 4 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 5 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 6 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 7 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 10 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 11 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 12 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 13 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 14 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 15 Family Trip advice please?!
- 16 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 17 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 18 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 19 Road trip advice needed please
- 20 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 21 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 22 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 23 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 24 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 25 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!