Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
San Francisco - Best area for VRBO?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 2 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 3 Philadelphia ?
- 4 Tour of the Wester US
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 10 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 11 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 15 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 16 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 17 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 18 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 19 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 20 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 21 Hawaii
- 22 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 23 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 24 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 25 Convenient Accommodation suggestions