Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/lumify-x9-br/
- 2 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/vmax-male-enhancement/
- 3 http://www.idealhealthdoctor.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 4 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/crepe-erase
- 5 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 6 Ideas for New York
- 7 Parka in PA during February?
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Border crossing
- 10 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 11 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Cross country tips
- 14 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 15 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 16 Driving Alaska
- 17 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 20 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 21 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas