Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://naturalhealthstore.info/primex-testo-max/
- 2 #1-855-205-4068# Upgrade to Hawaiian Comfort
- 3 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 4 Place an order to get competitive essay
- 5 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 6 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 7 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 8 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 9 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 10 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 11 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 12 Northern California Gardens.
- 13 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 14 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 15 Hawaii wedding
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 18 Route 66
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 21 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 22 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 23 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 24 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 25 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST