Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do I have a right to sell Theme park tickets that I won?
- 2 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 3 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 4 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 5 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 6 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 7 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 8 40th in Key West
- 9 What to do in New York?
- 10 When do school start again in August?
- 11 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 12 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 13 Disney for Florida residents
- 14 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 15 Our Boston Getaway
- 16 Yosemite
- 17 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 20 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 21 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 22 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 23 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 24 What to do in San Diego
- 25 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida