Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
San Francisco - Best area for VRBO?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 4 Barrow Alaska
- 5 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 6 Salt Lake City
- 7 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 8 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 9 Park City Utah
- 10 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Maine in latter half of September
- 13 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 14 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 15 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 16 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 17 Colorado trip
- 18 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 19 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 20 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 21 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 22 Alaska- Best tours
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 24 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 25 First visit in New Mexico