Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://buyhealthsupplement.com/ultra-boost-force/
- 2 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 3 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 4 NYC For The Day
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 7 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 8 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 9 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 10 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 13 US whole month of January where to
- 14 Need help nailing down the details
- 15 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 16 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 17 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 18 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 19 See Alaska by train
- 20 Telluride and Silverton
- 21 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 22 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 23 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 24 Accomodations Near Glacier Park, Montana
- 25 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)