Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 3 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 4 arizona rte 66
- 5 Where to live in the North East
- 6 Hawaii and...where?
- 7 Short Oregon Trip
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 10 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 13 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 14 Another Great DC Trip
- 15 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 16 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 17 Black History Museum
- 18 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 19 Chicago 2017
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 22 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 23 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 24 DC Restaurants
- 25 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild