Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 5 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 6 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 7 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 8 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 9 Airfares in the 1970's
- 10 Relocating to the Deep South
- 11 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 12 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 13 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 14 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 15 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 18 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 19 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 20 Seattle to San Francisco
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 San Francisco and Napa
- 23 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 24 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 25 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?