Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Las Vegas trip report
- 3 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 4 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 5 Read!! http://www.musclezx90site.com/lumaar-wellfit/
- 6 Lunch in Central Park
- 7 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 8 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 9 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 10 My travels to Monument Valley
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 15 Oregon Coast road trip
- 16 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 17 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 20 How much cash do you travel with?
- 21 Food Festival Tour
- 22 Boston area hotels
- 23 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 24 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 25 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado