Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Carolina Coast
- 2 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 3 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 6 NYC with wheelchair
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 10 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 11 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 12 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 13 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 14 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 15 New Orleans logistics
- 16 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 17 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 18 Hilton Head
- 19 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 20 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 21 louisiana bayou
- 22 The Adolphus
- 23 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 24 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 25 16 Days Utah National Parks