Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 2 Boston to Naples florida
- 3 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 4 Retiring to Tucson
- 5 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 6 Hotel in Reno
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 Trinity Site, NM
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 11 North Carolina airports
- 12 best health clubs with lap pools
- 13 10 days vacation in California
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 16 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 17 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 18 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 19 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 20 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 21 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 22 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 23 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 24 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 25 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska