Have had the hardest time picking a place in San Francisco. Most hotels are really pricey and charge a la carte for everything plus the rooms all seem to be small. Still thinking of a hotel but wanted to also check out VRBO. Unfortunately, it's broken down into the neighborhoods and I'm not exactly sure which is best. Any info would be appreciated!!
night people so will likely be out walking to restaurants etc at night. Would like some place safe with lots of restaurants close by
Transportation accessible (seems like most of SF is accessible though)
Tourist things during the day as this is our first visit to SF
Thanks for all of your help in advance. I thought I'd saw a post with neighborhoods previously but now I can't find it! (Note to self: bookmark!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 2 http://healthrewind.com/brain-plus-iq/
- 3 http://healthrewind.com/eyeperla-anti-aging-serum/
- 4 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ketone-life/
- 5 http://advancemenpower.com/x-alpha-muscle/
- 6 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/nugenix-testosterone-booster/
- 7 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 8 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 9 Desert Southwest
- 10 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 11 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 12 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 13 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 14 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 15 Kids Vacation Place
- 16 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 17 Boston waterfront Italian
- 18 Mardi Gras
- 19 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 20 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 21 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 22 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 23 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 24 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 25 Napa valley getaway