We are considering traveling to San Francisco at Christmas time with our two almost adult children (21 & 17). We have read some not such great things about the weather at that time. We live in a suburb of NY, so are used to bad weather in the winter and public transportation. Just curious if this would be an ok time to come or would the weather make it not worth it. Thanks in advance for your views.
San Francisco at Christmas time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 4 Hawaii
- 5 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 6 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 7 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 8 River Cafe
- 9 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 10 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 11 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 12 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 13 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 14 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 15 Long Island Advice
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 18 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 19 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 20 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 21 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 22 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 23 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 24 Hawaii with kids
- 25 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful