We are considering traveling to San Francisco at Christmas time with our two almost adult children (21 & 17). We have read some not such great things about the weather at that time. We live in a suburb of NY, so are used to bad weather in the winter and public transportation. Just curious if this would be an ok time to come or would the weather make it not worth it. Thanks in advance for your views.
San Francisco at Christmas time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 West Maui Restaurants
- 3 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 4 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 5 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 6 Key West Hotel in January
- 7 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 8 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 9 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 15 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 16 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants