We are considering traveling to San Francisco at Christmas time with our two almost adult children (21 & 17). We have read some not such great things about the weather at that time. We live in a suburb of NY, so are used to bad weather in the winter and public transportation. Just curious if this would be an ok time to come or would the weather make it not worth it. Thanks in advance for your views.
San Francisco at Christmas time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Seattle Hyatts
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 relocating travel
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 15 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 19 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 20 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 23 ONP help
- 24 NYC Clubs for live music
- 25 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area