I think that I have chosen San Francisco as my next destination. I have never been to the city and just want to know some basic stuff about what there is to do there. Also, I was wondering if there was a way that I could see some of the national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia, etc) without taking away all of my time in the city.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 2 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 3 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 6 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 7 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 8 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 9 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 10 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 11 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 12 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 13 Best route to Cody?
- 14 Las Vegas
- 15 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 16 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 17 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 18 national/state park in November
- 19 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 20 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 21 50th in Hawaii
- 22 Florida Family vacation in California
- 23 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 24 traveling to Nashville
- 25 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report