I think that I have chosen San Francisco as my next destination. I have never been to the city and just want to know some basic stuff about what there is to do there. Also, I was wondering if there was a way that I could see some of the national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia, etc) without taking away all of my time in the city.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 2 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 3 Arlington Hotels
- 4 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 5 Farewell from Ira
- 6 Pacific coast road trip
- 7 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 8 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 9 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 10 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 11 Cabin rental in march
- 12 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 13 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 14 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 15 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 16 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 17 chicago to hibbing
- 18 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 19 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 20 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 21 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 22 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 23 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 24 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 25 San Diego