I think that I have chosen San Francisco as my next destination. I have never been to the city and just want to know some basic stuff about what there is to do there. Also, I was wondering if there was a way that I could see some of the national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia, etc) without taking away all of my time in the city.
San Francisco and Surrounding Areas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 2 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 3 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 4 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 5 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 6 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 7 2 day in Adirondack park
- 8 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 9 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 14 Re-Visit DC
- 15 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 16 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 17 Places to stay in DC
- 18 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 19 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 20 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 21 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 22 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?