I think that I have chosen San Francisco as my next destination. I have never been to the city and just want to know some basic stuff about what there is to do there. Also, I was wondering if there was a way that I could see some of the national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia, etc) without taking away all of my time in the city.
San Francisco and Surrounding Areas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 5 Hana from the aiport
- 6 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 7 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 11 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 12 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 13 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 14 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 15 from Moab to Bryce
- 16 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 17 San Diego-Hotel
- 18 Los Angeles day trips
- 19 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 20 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 22 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 23 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 24 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 25 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)