I think that I have chosen San Francisco as my next destination. I have never been to the city and just want to know some basic stuff about what there is to do there. Also, I was wondering if there was a way that I could see some of the national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia, etc) without taking away all of my time in the city.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 2 las vegas anyone
- 3 Restaurant Help Needed
- 4 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 5 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 6 las vegas anyone
- 7 Finding Steve Perry
- 8 Foliage in Vermont
- 9 Grand Canyon
- 10 Washington DC
- 11 New England itinerary help
- 12 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 13 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 14 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 15 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 16 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 17 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 18 Columbia River Gorge
- 19 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 20 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 21 Photography trip from Denver to Vegas in 2 Days
- 22 Kona Village Resort Update.
- 23 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 24 Kanab
- 25 arizona and utah 14 night circle