I think that I have chosen San Francisco as my next destination. I have never been to the city and just want to know some basic stuff about what there is to do there. Also, I was wondering if there was a way that I could see some of the national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia, etc) without taking away all of my time in the city.
San Francisco and Surrounding Areas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 2 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 7 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 8 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 13 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 Santa Barbara, California
- 16 Hotel near Miami airport
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around