I think that I have chosen San Francisco as my next destination. I have never been to the city and just want to know some basic stuff about what there is to do there. Also, I was wondering if there was a way that I could see some of the national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia, etc) without taking away all of my time in the city.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 2 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 3 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 4 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 5 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 7 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 8 Redwood National Forest
- 9 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 10 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 11 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 12 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 13 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 14 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 15 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 16 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 17 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 18 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 19 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 20 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 21 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 22 a tourist in DC this February
- 23 Springtime in Florida
- 24 Kings and Sequoia.
- 25 Whale Watching in Kauai