I think that I have chosen San Francisco as my next destination. I have never been to the city and just want to know some basic stuff about what there is to do there. Also, I was wondering if there was a way that I could see some of the national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia, etc) without taking away all of my time in the city.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest US
- 2 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 3 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 4 Glacier to Banff
- 5 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 6 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 7 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 8 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 9 Boston to see Sargent works
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 12 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 13 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 14 Harlem, NY
- 15 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 16 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 17 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 18 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 19 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 20 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 21 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 22 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 23 Mississippi gulf coast
- 24 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 25 Inns in Manteo