I think that I have chosen San Francisco as my next destination. I have never been to the city and just want to know some basic stuff about what there is to do there. Also, I was wondering if there was a way that I could see some of the national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia, etc) without taking away all of my time in the city.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 2 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 3 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 4 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 5 11 days SE coast road trip
- 6 North Carolina Triangle
- 7 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 8 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 9 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 10 Seattle in early August
- 11 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 12 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 13 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 14 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 15 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 16 Minnesota to Colorado
- 17 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 18 Pittsburgh Trip
- 19 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 20 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 21 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 22 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 23 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 24 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 25 first trip to HI