I think that I have chosen San Francisco as my next destination. I have never been to the city and just want to know some basic stuff about what there is to do there. Also, I was wondering if there was a way that I could see some of the national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia, etc) without taking away all of my time in the city.
San Francisco and Surrounding Areas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 Colorado in the summer!
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 12 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 13 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 16 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 17 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint