I think that I have chosen San Francisco as my next destination. I have never been to the city and just want to know some basic stuff about what there is to do there. Also, I was wondering if there was a way that I could see some of the national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia, etc) without taking away all of my time in the city.
San Francisco and Surrounding Areas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City in April
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 4 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 9 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 10 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 11 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 12 Baytown, Texas
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Moving from VA to CT
- 15 New Orleans pictures
- 16 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 17 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 18 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December