I think that I have chosen San Francisco as my next destination. I have never been to the city and just want to know some basic stuff about what there is to do there. Also, I was wondering if there was a way that I could see some of the national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia, etc) without taking away all of my time in the city.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mobile Suggestions
- 2 One day in Dallas
- 3 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 4 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 7 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 8 Pensacola Suggestions
- 9 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 10 Nova Star
- 11 4 Days in LV
- 12 7 days in Colorado
- 13 louisiana bayou
- 14 October in Colorado
- 15 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 16 Biloxi Suggestions
- 17 myrtle beach
- 18 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 19 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 20 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 21 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 22 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 23 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 24 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 25 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center