My family and I have decided to do San Fran for 3 nights . We will leave LA early Thursday am and get there Thursday afternoon. Its my parents my cousins parents and the "kids" range between 5 girls who are 21-27.
We are staying at the cliff hotel.
We need 2 nights dinner restaurants i heard Mamacia and A16 .. thinking of doing napa for the day .. should we drive our van and hit up few vineyrads and have lunch there or take a tour.. which vineyards are close to each other. probably 2-3 would be good.. also what are some nice must dos in san fran .. i heard farmers market at the ferry building, bike ride in Sasalito? we dont want to shop or do touristy things like alcatraz.. any fun dinner restaurants.. cool places.. thanks!
San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 2 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 7 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 14 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 15 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 16 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 17 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 18 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 21 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 22 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 23 Maui vacation
- 24 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 25 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants