My family and I have decided to do San Fran for 3 nights . We will leave LA early Thursday am and get there Thursday afternoon. Its my parents my cousins parents and the "kids" range between 5 girls who are 21-27.
We are staying at the cliff hotel.
We need 2 nights dinner restaurants i heard Mamacia and A16 .. thinking of doing napa for the day .. should we drive our van and hit up few vineyrads and have lunch there or take a tour.. which vineyards are close to each other. probably 2-3 would be good.. also what are some nice must dos in san fran .. i heard farmers market at the ferry building, bike ride in Sasalito? we dont want to shop or do touristy things like alcatraz.. any fun dinner restaurants.. cool places.. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 2 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 3 best custom bobblehead doll
- 4 Uber availability on Long Island
- 5 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 6 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 7 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 8 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 9 Fort Myers Area
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 4 Days in Mass.
- 12 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 13 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 17 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 18 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 19 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 20 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 21 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Hawaii with older parents
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco