My family and I have decided to do San Fran for 3 nights . We will leave LA early Thursday am and get there Thursday afternoon. Its my parents my cousins parents and the "kids" range between 5 girls who are 21-27.
We are staying at the cliff hotel.
We need 2 nights dinner restaurants i heard Mamacia and A16 .. thinking of doing napa for the day .. should we drive our van and hit up few vineyrads and have lunch there or take a tour.. which vineyards are close to each other. probably 2-3 would be good.. also what are some nice must dos in san fran .. i heard farmers market at the ferry building, bike ride in Sasalito? we dont want to shop or do touristy things like alcatraz.. any fun dinner restaurants.. cool places.. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 months in Hawaii!
- 2 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 3 Annapolis to Boston
- 4 Road Trip
- 5 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 6 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 7 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 8 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 11 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 12 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 13 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 14 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 15 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 16 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 17 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 18 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 19 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 20 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 21 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 22 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 23 Vegas Where to Start
- 24 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 25 final plans utah/arizona trip