My family and I have decided to do San Fran for 3 nights . We will leave LA early Thursday am and get there Thursday afternoon. Its my parents my cousins parents and the "kids" range between 5 girls who are 21-27.
We are staying at the cliff hotel.
We need 2 nights dinner restaurants i heard Mamacia and A16 .. thinking of doing napa for the day .. should we drive our van and hit up few vineyrads and have lunch there or take a tour.. which vineyards are close to each other. probably 2-3 would be good.. also what are some nice must dos in san fran .. i heard farmers market at the ferry building, bike ride in Sasalito? we dont want to shop or do touristy things like alcatraz.. any fun dinner restaurants.. cool places.. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 2 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 3 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 4 road trip
- 5 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 6 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 8 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 9 FLL to Key West
- 10 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 11 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 12 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 13 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 14 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 15 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 16 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 17 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 18 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 19 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 20 New Itinerary
- 21 Las vegas and nearby
- 22 Cape Cod trip report
- 23 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 24 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 25 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine