My family and I have decided to do San Fran for 3 nights . We will leave LA early Thursday am and get there Thursday afternoon. Its my parents my cousins parents and the "kids" range between 5 girls who are 21-27.
We are staying at the cliff hotel.
We need 2 nights dinner restaurants i heard Mamacia and A16 .. thinking of doing napa for the day .. should we drive our van and hit up few vineyrads and have lunch there or take a tour.. which vineyards are close to each other. probably 2-3 would be good.. also what are some nice must dos in san fran .. i heard farmers market at the ferry building, bike ride in Sasalito? we dont want to shop or do touristy things like alcatraz.. any fun dinner restaurants.. cool places.. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 2 The Point Of No Return: Understanding
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 4 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 5 BEARD HAIR GROWTH FAST
- 6 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 7 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/zyalix/
- 8 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 9 http://www.supplementschoice.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 10 Ultimate Weight-Loss Tips To Shed Off Being Pregnant Weight
- 11 Forgotten Muscle Building Principles
- 12 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 13 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 14 Florida for a while
- 15 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 16 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 17 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 18 Quick Acela Questions
- 19 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 20 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 21 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 22 JFK Airport Parking
- 23 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 24 Detroit People Mover
- 25 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please