My family and I have decided to do San Fran for 3 nights . We will leave LA early Thursday am and get there Thursday afternoon. Its my parents my cousins parents and the "kids" range between 5 girls who are 21-27.
We are staying at the cliff hotel.
We need 2 nights dinner restaurants i heard Mamacia and A16 .. thinking of doing napa for the day .. should we drive our van and hit up few vineyrads and have lunch there or take a tour.. which vineyards are close to each other. probably 2-3 would be good.. also what are some nice must dos in san fran .. i heard farmers market at the ferry building, bike ride in Sasalito? we dont want to shop or do touristy things like alcatraz.. any fun dinner restaurants.. cool places.. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (((((Best Astrologer)))))In the world +91~9116391121**All problem solution
- 2 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 3 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 4 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/prodroxatone-serum/
- 5 Pinckney Home Improvement
- 6 Alameda Yellow Cab Airport Taxi http://www.alamedayellowcab.com
- 7 Alameda Yellow Cab
- 8 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 9 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/prodroxatone-serum/
- 10 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 11 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 12 How does Leuxia work for getting skin
- 13 http://gomusclebuilding.com/biomanix/
- 14 http://maleenhancementshop.info/panaxcea-brain-booster/
- 15 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 18 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 19 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 20 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 21 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 22 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 23 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 September trip Portland/Seattle