My family and I have decided to do San Fran for 3 nights . We will leave LA early Thursday am and get there Thursday afternoon. Its my parents my cousins parents and the "kids" range between 5 girls who are 21-27.
We are staying at the cliff hotel.
We need 2 nights dinner restaurants i heard Mamacia and A16 .. thinking of doing napa for the day .. should we drive our van and hit up few vineyrads and have lunch there or take a tour.. which vineyards are close to each other. probably 2-3 would be good.. also what are some nice must dos in san fran .. i heard farmers market at the ferry building, bike ride in Sasalito? we dont want to shop or do touristy things like alcatraz.. any fun dinner restaurants.. cool places.. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 http://www.supplements4news.com/testo-ultra/
- 3 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 4 http://garciniacambogiasensationblog.com/intellex-plus/
- 5 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 6 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 7 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 8 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 9 Summer trip
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 12 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 13 Florida keys trip
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 16 Route Planning for East USA
- 17 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 18 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 19 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 20 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 21 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 24 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 25 Skagway