My family and I have decided to do San Fran for 3 nights . We will leave LA early Thursday am and get there Thursday afternoon. Its my parents my cousins parents and the "kids" range between 5 girls who are 21-27.
We are staying at the cliff hotel.
We need 2 nights dinner restaurants i heard Mamacia and A16 .. thinking of doing napa for the day .. should we drive our van and hit up few vineyrads and have lunch there or take a tour.. which vineyards are close to each other. probably 2-3 would be good.. also what are some nice must dos in san fran .. i heard farmers market at the ferry building, bike ride in Sasalito? we dont want to shop or do touristy things like alcatraz.. any fun dinner restaurants.. cool places.. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Across the United States by Train
- 2 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 3 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 4 Phone SIM
- 5 Best Amish Site to visit
- 6 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 9 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 10 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 11 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 12 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 13 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 14 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 15 A day in Boston
- 16 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 17 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 18 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 19 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 20 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 21 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 22 California's Central Coast
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 Any Disneyworld fans here?
- 25 Good Places for a Family to Eat in San Francisco