My family and I have decided to do San Fran for 3 nights . We will leave LA early Thursday am and get there Thursday afternoon. Its my parents my cousins parents and the "kids" range between 5 girls who are 21-27.
We are staying at the cliff hotel.
We need 2 nights dinner restaurants i heard Mamacia and A16 .. thinking of doing napa for the day .. should we drive our van and hit up few vineyrads and have lunch there or take a tour.. which vineyards are close to each other. probably 2-3 would be good.. also what are some nice must dos in san fran .. i heard farmers market at the ferry building, bike ride in Sasalito? we dont want to shop or do touristy things like alcatraz.. any fun dinner restaurants.. cool places.. thanks!
San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St. Simon, Georgia
- 2 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 5 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 6 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 7 West Coast Road Trip
- 8 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 9 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 10 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 11 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 12 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 13 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 14 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 15 Moving to New Jersey
- 16 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 17 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 20 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 21 California
- 22 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 23 Maui itinerary
- 24 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 25 Car Needed in Austin?