My family and I have decided to do San Fran for 3 nights . We will leave LA early Thursday am and get there Thursday afternoon. Its my parents my cousins parents and the "kids" range between 5 girls who are 21-27.
We are staying at the cliff hotel.
We need 2 nights dinner restaurants i heard Mamacia and A16 .. thinking of doing napa for the day .. should we drive our van and hit up few vineyrads and have lunch there or take a tour.. which vineyards are close to each other. probably 2-3 would be good.. also what are some nice must dos in san fran .. i heard farmers market at the ferry building, bike ride in Sasalito? we dont want to shop or do touristy things like alcatraz.. any fun dinner restaurants.. cool places.. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniabodyprobuy.com/no2-max-shred/
- 2 http://phytolyft.com/japanese-toenail-fungus-code-review/
- 3 Night Vision 4 Less
- 4 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 5 Back from the Big Easy
- 6 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 7 Border crossing
- 8 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 9 March in New Mexico
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 14 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 15 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 16 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 17 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 18 Cross country tips
- 19 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 20 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 21 Ideas for New York
- 22 Parka in PA during February?
- 23 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 24 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 25 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?