My family and I have decided to do San Fran for 3 nights . We will leave LA early Thursday am and get there Thursday afternoon. Its my parents my cousins parents and the "kids" range between 5 girls who are 21-27.
We are staying at the cliff hotel.
We need 2 nights dinner restaurants i heard Mamacia and A16 .. thinking of doing napa for the day .. should we drive our van and hit up few vineyrads and have lunch there or take a tour.. which vineyards are close to each other. probably 2-3 would be good.. also what are some nice must dos in san fran .. i heard farmers market at the ferry building, bike ride in Sasalito? we dont want to shop or do touristy things like alcatraz.. any fun dinner restaurants.. cool places.. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 2 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 3 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 4 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 5 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 6 driving RT 66
- 7 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 8 once in a lifetime
- 9 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 10 North California/South Oregon
- 11 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 12 Hotels Houston
- 13 Acadia National Park
- 14 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 15 Birthday vacation ideas
- 16 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 17 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 18 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 19 Long Weekend in Denver
- 20 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 21 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 22 From Newark to Manhattan
- 23 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 24 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust