What is a centrally located, safe area of San Francisco.
Do any hotels/apts., etc. allow smoking in the room?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 2 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 3 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 4 Retiring to Tucson
- 5 Roadtrip July 2017
- 6 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 7 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 8 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 9 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 10 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 11 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 12 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 17 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 18 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 19 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 20 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Utah National Parks visit