I'm stoked that I'm going to be in San Franc to see one of the best 4th firework shows. Any recommendation on where should I go to get the best view? What area should I stay? I don't plan to drive at all since I expect traffic is to be a little crazy that night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 2 6 top picks for family fun in Belmar - Jersey Shore
- 3 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 4 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 5 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 6 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 7 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 8 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 9 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 10 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 12 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 13 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 14 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 15 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 16 Mountain Honeymoon
- 17 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 18 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 19 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 20 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 21 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 22 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 23 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 24 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 25 Kid Friendly Acivities