I'm stoked that I'm going to be in San Franc to see one of the best 4th firework shows. Any recommendation on where should I go to get the best view? What area should I stay? I don't plan to drive at all since I expect traffic is to be a little crazy that night.
San Francisco 4th of July firework shows
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 A day in Dallas
- 7 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 8 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 9 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 10 Door County Suggestions
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 13 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 14 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 15 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Other places like Chautauqua Institution