I'm stoked that I'm going to be in San Franc to see one of the best 4th firework shows. Any recommendation on where should I go to get the best view? What area should I stay? I don't plan to drive at all since I expect traffic is to be a little crazy that night.
San Francisco 4th of July firework shows
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 3 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 4 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 5 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 6 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 pa to az
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 14 Princeville in January
- 15 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 16 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 17 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 22 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 23 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 24 Hotel Survey - UCSD student
- 25 4 Day Trip to Colorado