I will be traveling to San Francisco over the Memorial Day weekend with my elderly parent. We are staying at the Radisson Miyako appently located in the Pacific Heights area. I have not been able to locate information on this hotel/area or its location in relation to trolley or cable car service..walking in the area. I need recommendations for visiting the Golden Gate Bridge..Alcatraz or maybe a day drip to Carmel..Monterey. I will not be renting a car. And where is the beautiful Victorian row of home seen in commercials..print..and a t.v. show..and how would I get there?
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 4 Cape Ann area
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Kauai golf
- 7 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 11 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 12 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 13 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 14 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 15 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Minneapolis Hotel
- 18 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 19 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested