I am planning a 10 day trip in August. I would like to fly into San Fran and out of Seattle. We would like to drive to Victoria, BC and would like suggestions of what routes to take and things we should see along the way. It will be 3 adults and one 8 yr old. So things that are friendly for all ages would be great. We would like to spend a day or two in San Fran as we have never been there. Thought touring a vineyard would be fun, the redwoods, seeing some of the Oregon coast and maybe a day in Seattle. I know it is a quick turn around and there would be a lot of activity, but we are very energetic and are used to traveling in this manner. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
San Fran to Victoria, BC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 2 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 3 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 6 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 16 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 American Honeymoon in March