I am planning a 10 day trip in August. I would like to fly into San Fran and out of Seattle. We would like to drive to Victoria, BC and would like suggestions of what routes to take and things we should see along the way. It will be 3 adults and one 8 yr old. So things that are friendly for all ages would be great. We would like to spend a day or two in San Fran as we have never been there. Thought touring a vineyard would be fun, the redwoods, seeing some of the Oregon coast and maybe a day in Seattle. I know it is a quick turn around and there would be a lot of activity, but we are very energetic and are used to traveling in this manner. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
San Fran to Victoria, BC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 New York city--best time to visit??
- 11 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 12 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 13 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 14 Maui Luau?
- 15 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 18 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 19 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 20 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Boston area -- nature
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?