I am planning a 10 day trip in August. I would like to fly into San Fran and out of Seattle. We would like to drive to Victoria, BC and would like suggestions of what routes to take and things we should see along the way. It will be 3 adults and one 8 yr old. So things that are friendly for all ages would be great. We would like to spend a day or two in San Fran as we have never been there. Thought touring a vineyard would be fun, the redwoods, seeing some of the Oregon coast and maybe a day in Seattle. I know it is a quick turn around and there would be a lot of activity, but we are very energetic and are used to traveling in this manner. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 2 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 3 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 4 Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 What to pack
- 6 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 7 First time, Best business class?
- 8 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 9 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 10 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 11 Kids Vacation Place
- 12 Desert Southwest
- 13 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 14 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 15 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 16 Boston waterfront Italian
- 17 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 18 US-Canada road trip help
- 19 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 20 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 21 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 22 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 23 Mardi Gras
- 24 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017