I am planning a 10 day trip in August. I would like to fly into San Fran and out of Seattle. We would like to drive to Victoria, BC and would like suggestions of what routes to take and things we should see along the way. It will be 3 adults and one 8 yr old. So things that are friendly for all ages would be great. We would like to spend a day or two in San Fran as we have never been there. Thought touring a vineyard would be fun, the redwoods, seeing some of the Oregon coast and maybe a day in Seattle. I know it is a quick turn around and there would be a lot of activity, but we are very energetic and are used to traveling in this manner. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 2 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 3 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 4 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 5 Help us choose a hotel
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Honeymoon on PCH
- 8 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 9 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 10 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 11 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 12 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 13 Staying outside DC
- 14 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 15 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 16 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 17 Ideas for New York
- 18 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 19 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 20 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 21 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 22 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 23 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 24 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 25 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas