I am planning a 10 day trip in August. I would like to fly into San Fran and out of Seattle. We would like to drive to Victoria, BC and would like suggestions of what routes to take and things we should see along the way. It will be 3 adults and one 8 yr old. So things that are friendly for all ages would be great. We would like to spend a day or two in San Fran as we have never been there. Thought touring a vineyard would be fun, the redwoods, seeing some of the Oregon coast and maybe a day in Seattle. I know it is a quick turn around and there would be a lot of activity, but we are very energetic and are used to traveling in this manner. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Read!! http://www.tryapext.com/nushape-de/
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 4 sugestions
- 5 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 6 Boston area hotels
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 9 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 14 Quick road trip
- 15 What to request?
- 16 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 20 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 21 Oregon Coast road trip
- 22 More problems for Big Sur
- 23 Great Falls or Helena?
- 24 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 25 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)