My husband and I will leave SF (after having spent four days there) on a Sunday afternoon in July. We will need to return to SF the following Sunday to fly home. I'm thinking Crater Lake would be as far as we would want to go--is that too far? We want to see lots of the coast, the redwoods, and do some hiking and walking near the water. We like hole in the wall restaurants and are looking for help planning our itinerary and choosing where to stay. I've read so many forums that I am overwhelmed. So where would you stay and what would you do in these seven days? Thanks in advance for your help.
San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 3 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 4 Big island itinerary
- 5 Thousand Islands
- 6 Best Destination in USA
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 10 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 11 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 12 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 13 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 17 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 18 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 19 New York City and New England
- 20 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 24 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 25 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted