My husband and I will leave SF (after having spent four days there) on a Sunday afternoon in July. We will need to return to SF the following Sunday to fly home. I'm thinking Crater Lake would be as far as we would want to go--is that too far? We want to see lots of the coast, the redwoods, and do some hiking and walking near the water. We like hole in the wall restaurants and are looking for help planning our itinerary and choosing where to stay. I've read so many forums that I am overwhelmed. So where would you stay and what would you do in these seven days? Thanks in advance for your help.
San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 2 united and carry-ons
- 3 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Cape Cod in early April
- 6 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 7 Backpacking in April
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 replica designer handbags
- 10 Portland Maine Hotels
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 15 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 16 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 21 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 22 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 25 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle