My husband and I will leave SF (after having spent four days there) on a Sunday afternoon in July. We will need to return to SF the following Sunday to fly home. I'm thinking Crater Lake would be as far as we would want to go--is that too far? We want to see lots of the coast, the redwoods, and do some hiking and walking near the water. We like hole in the wall restaurants and are looking for help planning our itinerary and choosing where to stay. I've read so many forums that I am overwhelmed. So where would you stay and what would you do in these seven days? Thanks in advance for your help.
San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas for art and history lovers
- 2 Venice tourist travel pass
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Vegas in mid may
- 5 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 6 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 7 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 8 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 11 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 12 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Which FL town is best?
- 16 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 17 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 18 Texas
- 19 planning a trip to US
- 20 10 day trip
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please