Considering going to San Diego/La Jolla for summer vacation during fourth of July week. Flying in and out of LA. Welcome recommendations of where to stay and ideas of things to do with three teenage daughters in both San Diego and LA. Will be in CA for about eight days.
San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 2 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 5 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 6 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 10 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 12 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 13 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 14 Christmas weather?
- 15 Big island itinerary
- 16 New York City and New England
- 17 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Thousand Islands
- 22 Best Destination in USA
- 23 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 24 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 25 Nashville - Weekend Trip