We are traveling for personal and business and will be in San Diego for 10 days. For three of those days we will be staying at the Marriot on the Marina as I have a conference to attend. Other that that we need to find a hotel, things to do which will entertain the little ones, places to eat, and decide if we need a car. If we have a car that will require travel with two car seats which could be a pain! Where should we rent car from?
San Diego with two small kids (2 and 10 months)-Need Car, Where to Stay, What to do?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Madison Square Garden
- 2 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 10 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 13 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 14 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 15 Biloxi questions again
- 16 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 17 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 18 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 21 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 24 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 25 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?