We are traveling for personal and business and will be in San Diego for 10 days. For three of those days we will be staying at the Marriot on the Marina as I have a conference to attend. Other that that we need to find a hotel, things to do which will entertain the little ones, places to eat, and decide if we need a car. If we have a car that will require travel with two car seats which could be a pain! Where should we rent car from?
San Diego with two small kids (2 and 10 months)-Need Car, Where to Stay, What to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 6 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 7 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 8 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 9 Charleston, SC help
- 10 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 11 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 12 middlebury vt snow
- 13 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 14 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 15 Miami Marlins
- 16 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 20 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 21 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 22 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 23 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 24 Deep South sept 2015
- 25 Self guided White House tour