We are traveling for personal and business and will be in San Diego for 10 days. For three of those days we will be staying at the Marriot on the Marina as I have a conference to attend. Other that that we need to find a hotel, things to do which will entertain the little ones, places to eat, and decide if we need a car. If we have a car that will require travel with two car seats which could be a pain! Where should we rent car from?
San Diego with two small kids (2 and 10 months)-Need Car, Where to Stay, What to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 10 Best Destination in USA
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 13 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 14 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 15 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 16 x mas
- 17 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 18 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 19 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 20 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 21 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 22 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 25 New Orleans help please