We are traveling for personal and business and will be in San Diego for 10 days. For three of those days we will be staying at the Marriot on the Marina as I have a conference to attend. Other that that we need to find a hotel, things to do which will entertain the little ones, places to eat, and decide if we need a car. If we have a car that will require travel with two car seats which could be a pain! Where should we rent car from?
San Diego with two small kids (2 and 10 months)-Need Car, Where to Stay, What to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 One Night at Logan Airport
- 4 Four days in DC
- 5 Please help with itinerary
- 6 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Backpacking in April
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Circle Oahu / luau
- 15 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 16 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 17 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 18 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 19 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 20 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 replica designer handbags
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Cape Cod in early April