We are traveling for personal and business and will be in San Diego for 10 days. For three of those days we will be staying at the Marriot on the Marina as I have a conference to attend. Other that that we need to find a hotel, things to do which will entertain the little ones, places to eat, and decide if we need a car. If we have a car that will require travel with two car seats which could be a pain! Where should we rent car from?
San Diego with two small kids (2 and 10 months)-Need Car, Where to Stay, What to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Alaska
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 10 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 15 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 16 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 20 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 21 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 22 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 A day in Dallas
- 25 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!