I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 2 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 3 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 4 Trip to northern California
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 First Trip to Texas -
- 7 Safety Concerns
- 8 5 days in Colorado
- 9 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 10 Washington DC with kids
- 11 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 12 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 13 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 16 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 17 Sedona for a Month
- 18 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 19 Alaska -public transport
- 20 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 21 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 22 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 23 Southwest road trip
- 24 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 25 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?