I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 2 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 3 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 4 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 7 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 8 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 9 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 10 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 11 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 12 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 13 Denver to Yellowstone
- 14 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 15 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 16 hotel in NYC
- 17 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 18 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 19 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 20 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 21 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 22 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 23 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 24 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 25 October New England Honeymoon??