I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on PCH
- 2 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 3 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 4 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 5 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 6 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 7 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 8 Help us choose a hotel
- 9 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 10 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 11 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 14 Staying outside DC
- 15 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 16 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 17 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 20 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 21 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 22 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 23 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 24 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 25 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali