I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/max-testo-xl/
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 4 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 5 Parking in Naples Florida
- 6 Uber boston
- 7 Boston Airport Hotels
- 8 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Colorado Itinerary
- 11 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 12 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 13 What is there to do on MAUI
- 14 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 15 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 16 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 17 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 18 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 19 Any Sanibel experts?
- 20 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 21 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 22 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 Summer in Michigan