I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tryapext.com/ultramax-garcinia-es/
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 9 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 10 Boston to Naples florida
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Hotel in Reno
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Trinity Site, NM
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 18 North Carolina airports
- 19 best health clubs with lap pools
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?