I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 2 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 3 Nashville Questions
- 4 Redwood National Forest
- 5 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 6 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 7 Road trip From St.louis to South Dakota. Is it Safe?
- 8 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 9 Cape Cod
- 10 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 11 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 12 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 13 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 14 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 15 reliable transportation across florida
- 16 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 17 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 18 Las Vegas loop
- 19 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 20 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Uber and Miami
- 23 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 24 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 25 Itinary for Maui - help please