I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 2 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 3 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 4 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 5 JFK Terminal 8
- 6 Help me with this
- 7 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 8 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 9 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 10 California Trip
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 13 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 14 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 17 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 18 AR State Parks
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 9-10 day trip to WA
- 23 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 24 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 25 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car