I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
San Diego - Tombstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 6 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 14 Richmond highlights?
- 15 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 16 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 20 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 24 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 25 Must Eats