I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
San Diego - Tombstone
- 1 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 7 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 10 Newport, RI Questions
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Around North America (cruise)
- 13 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 14 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times