I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
San Diego - Tombstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 3 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 17 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 18 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 19 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley