I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Starting from New York
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 4 Phone SIM
- 5 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 6 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 7 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 8 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 9 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 10 New England Canada Road Trip
- 11 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 12 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 13 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 14 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 17 A day in Boston
- 18 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 19 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 Newport , RI
- 22 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 23 Nilichik Ak.
- 24 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 25 Las vegas +21