I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 2 sugestions
- 3 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 4 Boston area hotels
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 8 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 11 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 12 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 13 Quick road trip
- 14 What to request?
- 15 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 16 How much cash do you travel with?
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 19 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 20 Oregon Coast road trip
- 21 More problems for Big Sur
- 22 Great Falls or Helena?
- 23 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 24 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 25 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking