I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 3 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 4 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 6 International transferring planes at CDG
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 10 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 11 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 12 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 13 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 14 blue ridge parkway?
- 15 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 20 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 21 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 24 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food