Hi all -- I'll be visiting CA in a week, meeting a friend in Visalia. I've never been to CA before. I'm flying in to San Diego and will drive up to Visalia. I'm looking for a place between these two cities to explore. I like a bit of everything -- I'm into adventure, photography, nice cities, quaint towns. So all options are open for me. Thanks for any insight you may have!
San Diego to Visalia -- looking for place between these two cities
- 1 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 4 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 5 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Cape Ann area
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 10 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 11 Kauai golf
- 12 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 15 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 16 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 17 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 18 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 19 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 Minneapolis Hotel
- 22 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 23 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 24 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 25 Driving from Seattle to San Fran