3 buddies and I are planning a 10-11 day trip from San Diego to Vancouver from late May thru Early June. We're planning on driving to San Francisco, stopping a few hours there for food and to unwind a bit. Then driving north up the coast and camping somewhere? (Any suggestions??) Day 2 would be spent driving to Portland and staying the night there. Day three would be driving to Seattle and spending two nights there. Then drive up to Vancouver (are there any trains or is driving there and back easy?) for two nights. Then spending the last 2-3 days driving back and camping on the way to SD? Any suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading!
San Diego to Vancouver
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 4 Cape Ann area
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Kauai golf
- 7 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 11 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 12 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 13 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 14 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 15 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Minneapolis Hotel
- 18 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 19 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested