3 buddies and I are planning a 10-11 day trip from San Diego to Vancouver from late May thru Early June. We're planning on driving to San Francisco, stopping a few hours there for food and to unwind a bit. Then driving north up the coast and camping somewhere? (Any suggestions??) Day 2 would be spent driving to Portland and staying the night there. Day three would be driving to Seattle and spending two nights there. Then drive up to Vancouver (are there any trains or is driving there and back easy?) for two nights. Then spending the last 2-3 days driving back and camping on the way to SD? Any suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading!
San Diego to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Key Largo, FL
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 Locker at JFK
- 21 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 San Diego