3 buddies and I are planning a 10-11 day trip from San Diego to Vancouver from late May thru Early June. We're planning on driving to San Francisco, stopping a few hours there for food and to unwind a bit. Then driving north up the coast and camping somewhere? (Any suggestions??) Day 2 would be spent driving to Portland and staying the night there. Day three would be driving to Seattle and spending two nights there. Then drive up to Vancouver (are there any trains or is driving there and back easy?) for two nights. Then spending the last 2-3 days driving back and camping on the way to SD? Any suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading!
San Diego to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Calf trip
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 6 los angeles restaurants
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 West Maui Restaurants
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 17 Key West Hotel in January
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 x mas
- 25 Trip to Niagara Falls