3 buddies and I are planning a 10-11 day trip from San Diego to Vancouver from late May thru Early June. We're planning on driving to San Francisco, stopping a few hours there for food and to unwind a bit. Then driving north up the coast and camping somewhere? (Any suggestions??) Day 2 would be spent driving to Portland and staying the night there. Day three would be driving to Seattle and spending two nights there. Then drive up to Vancouver (are there any trains or is driving there and back easy?) for two nights. Then spending the last 2-3 days driving back and camping on the way to SD? Any suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading!
San Diego to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!