3 buddies and I are planning a 10-11 day trip from San Diego to Vancouver from late May thru Early June. We're planning on driving to San Francisco, stopping a few hours there for food and to unwind a bit. Then driving north up the coast and camping somewhere? (Any suggestions??) Day 2 would be spent driving to Portland and staying the night there. Day three would be driving to Seattle and spending two nights there. Then drive up to Vancouver (are there any trains or is driving there and back easy?) for two nights. Then spending the last 2-3 days driving back and camping on the way to SD? Any suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading!
San Diego to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 2 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 7 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 8 Boston in winter?
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 14 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 15 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 16 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 20 Colorado Skiing
- 21 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 22 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 23 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 24 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 25 Best route home from page, az to ny?