I'm brazillian and my wife and I want to travel from San Diego to San Francisco on early November.
We are planning to make it in 2 1/2 days. We know it would be better to spend more time, but that's the time we have, unfortunately.
I've read many posts on this site about this route, but since most of them consider a longer trip, we're not so sure about what would be best for such a short stay.
Our plan is:
Day 1: Leave San Diego early in the morning, about 7:30am. I guess we would arrive in LA around 10:00am (is it possible?). Then, we would leave LA at about 3pm to Santa Barbara, and arrive there around 5pm (is it possible?). Considering we would only have 5 hours in LA, what would be the best things to do within this period??
Day 2: Leave Santa Barbara early in the morning, around 8:30am and get to Hearst Castle about 11:30am. After visiting the Hearst Castle, I intend to leave there about 2pm (are 2 1/2 hours enough to visit it??) and get to Monterey at about 5pm. Stop to visit the famous Aquarium then go to Carmel in the evening and sleep there.
Day 3: Leave Carmel at about 9am and arrive at SFO about 11:30am.
Is it possible? How can I make the best in this short period?
What can't I miss in LA within the 5 hours we'll have?
Is it possible to stay the whole time in the Highway 1 for this journey or should I get 101 on some path?
Thanks a lot, Guilherme
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bring Back Your Younger Look With Luminesque Skin Cream
- 2 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 3 Get Lean and Muscular Body
- 4 http://viarexlabsblog.com/testropin/
- 5 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/maxtropin-and-testropin/
- 6 Sedona to Vegas
- 7 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 8 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 9 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 10 48 Hours in NYC
- 11 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 12 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 13 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 14 Ferry to Nantucket
- 15 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 16 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 17 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 18 Another question about hawaii
- 19 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 20 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 21 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 22 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 23 Hawk's
- 24 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 25 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan