May book a repositioning cruise to San Diego and looking for return ideas to Portland, Oregon. Not into flying, and car rental or train are amazingly expensive. What else might I try? Cruise ends in San Diego mid October 2011. Ideally, someone wants some for of auto, even motor home, brought up to Portland around then. Thanks for any thoughts!
San Diego To Portland, OR
- 1 Washington Wineries
- 2 New York City Parking
- 3 Priceline, WARNING
- 4 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 5 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 6 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 7 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 8 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 9 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 10 stay near newark or nyc
- 11 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 12 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 13 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 14 Less commercial beach?
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 17 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 18 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 19 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants