May book a repositioning cruise to San Diego and looking for return ideas to Portland, Oregon. Not into flying, and car rental or train are amazingly expensive. What else might I try? Cruise ends in San Diego mid October 2011. Ideally, someone wants some for of auto, even motor home, brought up to Portland around then. Thanks for any thoughts!
San Diego To Portland, OR
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 2 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 5 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 6 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 10 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 12 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 13 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 14 Christmas weather?
- 15 Big island itinerary
- 16 New York City and New England
- 17 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Thousand Islands
- 22 Best Destination in USA
- 23 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 24 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 25 Nashville - Weekend Trip