I am starting to look at the possibility of coming to San Diego (from the UK) in March/April next year. I hope to include a whale watching trip in Baja California (have posted on the Mexico Forum - but any info you may have on trips from San Diego would be most welcome!) and a visit over to Palm Springs for the Dinah Shore golf classic. Any tips on most scenic driving route from San Diego to Palm Springs and good places to stay there? I know that it will be madly busy during the Dinah Shore weekend (around 30 March 2012) so I want to start planning early! Thanks in advance
San Diego to Palm Springs for Dinah Shore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 3 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 5 best area to stay in san diego
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 8 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 9 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 10 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 11 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 12 Two airports to choose from?
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 15 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 16 San Francisco - mid October
- 17 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 18 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 19 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 20 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 21 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 22 layover
- 23 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 24 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 25 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?