I am starting to look at the possibility of coming to San Diego (from the UK) in March/April next year. I hope to include a whale watching trip in Baja California (have posted on the Mexico Forum - but any info you may have on trips from San Diego would be most welcome!) and a visit over to Palm Springs for the Dinah Shore golf classic. Any tips on most scenic driving route from San Diego to Palm Springs and good places to stay there? I know that it will be madly busy during the Dinah Shore weekend (around 30 March 2012) so I want to start planning early! Thanks in advance
San Diego to Palm Springs for Dinah Shore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 2 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 3 Universal studios/Orlando
- 4 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings