We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
San Diego - Safari Park or Zoo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 12 San Diego Little Italy
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 Healdsburg tips
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 los angeles restaurants
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Calf trip
- 23 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help