We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 2 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 3 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 4 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 5 California Trip
- 6 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 7 Need help nailing down the details
- 8 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 9 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 10 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 11 Turo?
- 12 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 13 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 14 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 15 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 16 NYC For The Day
- 17 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 22 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 23 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 US whole month of January where to