We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
San Diego - Safari Park or Zoo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 3 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 4 What's new on Maui?
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 9 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 10 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 11 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 12 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 13 Christmas in TX
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 17 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 18 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Refining my California Itinerary
- 21 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 24 Moving to New Jersey
- 25 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula