We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://quicksupplementfact.com/massive-testo/
- 2 Zyflex - This Supplement Can Increase Male Enhancement
- 3 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 4 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 5 Glacier National Park 2018
- 6 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 7 Muir Woods in October
- 8 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 11 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 12 San Diego VRBO area
- 13 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 14 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 15 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 16 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 17 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 18 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 19 Colorado Shows Off
- 20 New England Tour
- 21 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 22 help me plan a Cali trip
- 23 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 24 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 25 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017