We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 2 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 3 Hawaii Cruise
- 4 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 5 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 6 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 7 First time to Alaska
- 8 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 9 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 10 Hawaii - where?
- 11 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 12 BBQ
- 13 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 14 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 15 Anaheim - no car
- 16 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 17 Pacific Northwest
- 18 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 19 Things to do in NYC
- 20 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 21 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 22 24 days out west
- 23 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 24 New York best app
- 25 New Orleans Streetcars