We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 2 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 3 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 4 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 5 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 6 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 7 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 8 Denver to Yellowstone
- 9 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 10 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 13 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 14 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 15 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 16 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 18 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 21 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 22 October New England Honeymoon??
- 23 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 24 Briefly, in WNY
- 25 Bedford Stuyvesant