We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
San Diego - Safari Park or Zoo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN