We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://cluesforhealth.com/vfx-body-review/
- 2 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 3 Road trip
- 4 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 7 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 8 Getting married to a French man
- 9 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 10 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 11 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 12 Cable Cars/Trolleys
- 13 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 14 Staying outside DC
- 15 Phantom Ranch and....
- 16 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 17 Where to visit
- 18 A Few Days in Asheville
- 19 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 20 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 21 Great OR beach house locations?
- 22 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 New York in December
- 25 Need a "Suites" hotel in Midtown Manhattan