We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 2 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 3 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 4 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 5 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 6 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 7 flagstaff
- 8 San Fransisco to Seattle Drive
- 9 US Trip
- 10 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 11 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 12 Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida
- 13 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 14 DC GTG Dinner at Carmine's, April 29
- 15 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 16 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 17 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 18 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 19 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 20 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 21 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 22 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 23 Austin, Hotel
- 24 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 25 Bryce and Zion planning