We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 months in Hawaii!
- 2 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 3 Annapolis to Boston
- 4 Road Trip
- 5 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 6 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 7 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 8 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 11 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 12 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 13 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 14 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 15 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 16 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 17 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 18 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 19 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 20 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 21 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 22 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 23 Vegas Where to Start
- 24 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 25 final plans utah/arizona trip