We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthtalked.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 2 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 3 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 4 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 5 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 6 Las Vegas Vacation
- 7 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 8 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 9 Traveling Alone
- 10 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 11 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 12 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 13 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 14 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 15 Glacier National Park
- 16 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 17 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 18 Vegas with toddler twins
- 19 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 20 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 21 Arizona in late January
- 22 New Mexico in May
- 23 disneyland
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida