We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/dsn-pre-workout/
- 2 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 3 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 4 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 5 Utah National Parks visit
- 6 An Anonymous Proxy For Private Web Browsing | Local Proxies
- 7 10 days vacation in California
- 8 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 9 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 10 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 11 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 12 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 13 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 14 Maui where to stay help
- 15 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 18 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 19 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 20 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 21 Tallahasse to San Francisco
- 22 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 ANTELOPE CANYON - PAGE, ARIZONA
- 25 Naples Hotel and Everglades