We are an Australian family of four (including five year old twins) who will be visiting San Diego in mid September for 6 nights. We had planned to visit the Safari Park, rather than the zoo, but are starting to rethink that plan for a few reasons: Park is further away, and some say that unless you pay for the expensive add-ons you don't get close to the animals. Should we go to the zoo instead? We are from Sydney and have a great zoo here (Taronga) but most say San Diego zoo is one of the best. We also plan on visiting SeaWorld and Legoland.
Should we do the zoo or the Park?
Is there anything else that is a must do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 2 Best Shelling, Kayaking and Hiking Gulf Coast
- 3 Coffee in Boston?
- 4 Nashville Never Been
- 5 Interracial couples traveling south
- 6 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 7 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 8 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 9 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 10 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 11 Traveling in winter
- 12 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 13 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 14 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 15 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 16 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 New orleans recs for family
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 23 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 Uber boston