In the beginning of September, my girlfriend and I are going to be in California for a wedding and we would like to spend the rest of our time, 4 days, in San Diego.
Some things we would like to do are: see the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, hang at the beach, see some sights etc… We are very active and do not mind being on the go. With that, could someone recommend an area of SD to stay in? Is a rental car needed or is public transportation reliable? Any recommendations on great places to see or activities are welcomed. Same goes for restaurants.
San Diego in September
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Judo in California?
- 10 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 11 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 12 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 15 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 18 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 23 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area