In the beginning of September, my girlfriend and I are going to be in California for a wedding and we would like to spend the rest of our time, 4 days, in San Diego.
Some things we would like to do are: see the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, hang at the beach, see some sights etc… We are very active and do not mind being on the go. With that, could someone recommend an area of SD to stay in? Is a rental car needed or is public transportation reliable? Any recommendations on great places to see or activities are welcomed. Same goes for restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 JFK to Washington
- 4 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 5 Blue fortera
- 6 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 7 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 8 Christmas in Colorado
- 9 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 10 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 11 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 12 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 13 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 16 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend