In the beginning of September, my girlfriend and I are going to be in California for a wedding and we would like to spend the rest of our time, 4 days, in San Diego.
Some things we would like to do are: see the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, hang at the beach, see some sights etc… We are very active and do not mind being on the go. With that, could someone recommend an area of SD to stay in? Is a rental car needed or is public transportation reliable? Any recommendations on great places to see or activities are welcomed. Same goes for restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/derma-vibrance-cream/
- 3 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 4 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 5 Are You Looking Effective criminal case’s attorney?
- 6 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 7 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 8 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 9 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 10 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 11 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 12 Are You Looking Updated sports news?
- 13 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 14 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 15 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 16 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 17 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 18 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 19 California/Yosemite
- 20 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 21 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 22 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 23 Uber availability on Long Island
- 24 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 25 Fall in Ozarks