In the beginning of September, my girlfriend and I are going to be in California for a wedding and we would like to spend the rest of our time, 4 days, in San Diego.
Some things we would like to do are: see the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, hang at the beach, see some sights etc… We are very active and do not mind being on the go. With that, could someone recommend an area of SD to stay in? Is a rental car needed or is public transportation reliable? Any recommendations on great places to see or activities are welcomed. Same goes for restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.stressfreebrains.com/focused-in-brain
- 2 Introduction
- 3 AR State Parks
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 7 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 8 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Help me with this
- 11 NYC For The Day
- 12 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 13 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 14 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 15 JFK Terminal 8
- 16 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 17 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 California Trip
- 20 Atlanta With Toddler
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 23 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 24 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria