In the beginning of September, my girlfriend and I are going to be in California for a wedding and we would like to spend the rest of our time, 4 days, in San Diego.
Some things we would like to do are: see the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, hang at the beach, see some sights etc… We are very active and do not mind being on the go. With that, could someone recommend an area of SD to stay in? Is a rental car needed or is public transportation reliable? Any recommendations on great places to see or activities are welcomed. Same goes for restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 2 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 3 louisiana bayou
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 8 The Adolphus
- 9 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 10 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 13 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 14 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 15 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 18 New Orleans logistics
- 19 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 20 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 21 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 22 North Oregon Coast touring
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 24 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 25 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !