In the beginning of September, my girlfriend and I are going to be in California for a wedding and we would like to spend the rest of our time, 4 days, in San Diego.
Some things we would like to do are: see the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, hang at the beach, see some sights etc… We are very active and do not mind being on the go. With that, could someone recommend an area of SD to stay in? Is a rental car needed or is public transportation reliable? Any recommendations on great places to see or activities are welcomed. Same goes for restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch Soccer 26 September 2016 Live Stream
- 2 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 3 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 4 California Coast
- 5 Alabama trip in Dec
- 6 Hiking 'the wave'
- 7 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 8 Vacation Ideas?
- 9 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 10 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 11 Cross-Country trip advice
- 12 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 13 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 14 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 15 limousine help
- 16 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 17 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 18 Washington DC
- 19 Finding Steve Perry
- 20 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 21 Chicago Stamina
- 22 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 23 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 25 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip