In the beginning of September, my girlfriend and I are going to be in California for a wedding and we would like to spend the rest of our time, 4 days, in San Diego.
Some things we would like to do are: see the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, hang at the beach, see some sights etc… We are very active and do not mind being on the go. With that, could someone recommend an area of SD to stay in? Is a rental car needed or is public transportation reliable? Any recommendations on great places to see or activities are welcomed. Same goes for restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 2 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 3 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 4 Glacier to Banff
- 5 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 6 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 9 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 10 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 11 NYC hotel/July
- 12 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 13 Portland Affordable Accommodations
- 14 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 15 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 16 Lodging choice: Custer State Park vs surrounding area
- 17 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 18 Beartooth HWY Question
- 19 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 20 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 21 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 22 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 23 Harlem, NY
- 24 Hilton Head
- 25 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management