In the beginning of September, my girlfriend and I are going to be in California for a wedding and we would like to spend the rest of our time, 4 days, in San Diego.
Some things we would like to do are: see the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, hang at the beach, see some sights etc… We are very active and do not mind being on the go. With that, could someone recommend an area of SD to stay in? Is a rental car needed or is public transportation reliable? Any recommendations on great places to see or activities are welcomed. Same goes for restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hilicopter tour oahu
- 2 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 3 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 4 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 5 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 6 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 7 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 8 Road trip from and back to New York
- 9 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 11 Berkshires with a toddler
- 12 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 13 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 14 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 15 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 16 Best way to see Oahu
- 17 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 18 CA coast road trip with kids
- 19 Vegas/California May 2016
- 20 Minnesota to Colorado
- 21 Pittsburgh Trip
- 22 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 23 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids
- 24 Best centrally located hotel to see Santa Monica and Universal Studios?
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3