We will be in San Diego the last two weeks of August. There will be four adults in our party and we have never been to SD. Please give us a list of places we should not miss. Sights, restaurants (moderate prices) and activities. Thank you.
San Diego in August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 3 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 4 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 5 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 6 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 7 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 8 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 11 Things to do in Key West
- 12 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 Boston & Cape Cod
- 16 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Romantic destination in the US
- 19 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 20 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 21 Moving out of states from Florida
- 22 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 23 family road trip
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning
- 25 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary