We will be in San Diego the last two weeks of August. There will be four adults in our party and we have never been to SD. Please give us a list of places we should not miss. Sights, restaurants (moderate prices) and activities. Thank you.
San Diego in August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Middle America in October
- 2 From Seattle airport to the city
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 New York City Christmas Trip
- 5 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 6 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 7 visit to HIghLine
- 8 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 9 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 12 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 13 Colorado Skiing
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 16 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 17 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 18 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 19 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 20 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 21 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 22 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 23 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015