We will be in San Diego the last two weeks of August. There will be four adults in our party and we have never been to SD. Please give us a list of places we should not miss. Sights, restaurants (moderate prices) and activities. Thank you.
San Diego in August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 2 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 3 Salt Lake City
- 4 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 5 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 6 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 7 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 8 First visit in New Mexico
- 9 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 10 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 11 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 12 Beach holiday with baby
- 13 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 14 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 15 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 16 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 19 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 20 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 21 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 22 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 25 Savannah GA