We are thinking of taking a trip to San Diego in April with our daughter and family which includes 3 kids 4 and under. It looks like the average temps are 67 at that time and San Diego does not receive much rain. I was visiting with a friend who has spent a lot of time there and she said it is cool then. I knew the kids would not get in the water because of temperature and also their age but I thought they could spend most days on the beach playing in the sand etc (in shorts or swim wear). Then of course I thought we'd visit the zoo & Sea World. It sounded like she needed to be in long pants in April. Of course I realize she may have been there when there was unusually cold weather but I am wondering what others have experienced the early part of April (March 30 to April 6).
San Diego in April
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 Key West on NYE
- 5 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 6 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 10 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 11 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 12 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 13 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 14 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 17 Hotel near Public Theater
- 18 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 21 Oahu Information
- 22 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 23 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn