We are thinking of taking a trip to San Diego in April with our daughter and family which includes 3 kids 4 and under. It looks like the average temps are 67 at that time and San Diego does not receive much rain. I was visiting with a friend who has spent a lot of time there and she said it is cool then. I knew the kids would not get in the water because of temperature and also their age but I thought they could spend most days on the beach playing in the sand etc (in shorts or swim wear). Then of course I thought we'd visit the zoo & Sea World. It sounded like she needed to be in long pants in April. Of course I realize she may have been there when there was unusually cold weather but I am wondering what others have experienced the early part of April (March 30 to April 6).
San Diego in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!