We are thinking of taking a trip to San Diego in April with our daughter and family which includes 3 kids 4 and under. It looks like the average temps are 67 at that time and San Diego does not receive much rain. I was visiting with a friend who has spent a lot of time there and she said it is cool then. I knew the kids would not get in the water because of temperature and also their age but I thought they could spend most days on the beach playing in the sand etc (in shorts or swim wear). Then of course I thought we'd visit the zoo & Sea World. It sounded like she needed to be in long pants in April. Of course I realize she may have been there when there was unusually cold weather but I am wondering what others have experienced the early part of April (March 30 to April 6).
San Diego in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 2 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 3 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 4 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 5 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 6 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 7 New York Yankee Station
- 8 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 9 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 10 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 11 Roads into Estes Park
- 12 Whale watching
- 13 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 14 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 15 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 16 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 17 Houston in September
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 22 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 23 Road Trip
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit