We are thinking of taking a trip to San Diego in April with our daughter and family which includes 3 kids 4 and under. It looks like the average temps are 67 at that time and San Diego does not receive much rain. I was visiting with a friend who has spent a lot of time there and she said it is cool then. I knew the kids would not get in the water because of temperature and also their age but I thought they could spend most days on the beach playing in the sand etc (in shorts or swim wear). Then of course I thought we'd visit the zoo & Sea World. It sounded like she needed to be in long pants in April. Of course I realize she may have been there when there was unusually cold weather but I am wondering what others have experienced the early part of April (March 30 to April 6).
San Diego in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 4 California road trip
- 5 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 6 Seattle Hyatts
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 9 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 10 San Diego - wher to stay
- 11 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 12 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 13 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 14 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 15 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 16 Berkshires in late October
- 17 2 day in Adirondack park
- 18 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 19 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 22 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 23 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 Vail or Aspen in summertime?