We are thinking of taking a trip to San Diego in April with our daughter and family which includes 3 kids 4 and under. It looks like the average temps are 67 at that time and San Diego does not receive much rain. I was visiting with a friend who has spent a lot of time there and she said it is cool then. I knew the kids would not get in the water because of temperature and also their age but I thought they could spend most days on the beach playing in the sand etc (in shorts or swim wear). Then of course I thought we'd visit the zoo & Sea World. It sounded like she needed to be in long pants in April. Of course I realize she may have been there when there was unusually cold weather but I am wondering what others have experienced the early part of April (March 30 to April 6).
San Diego in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 4 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 5 Universal studios/Orlando
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Wedding venue in NH
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle