Hi everyone I'm trying to plan a day trip to San Diego on Sept.23rd for my moms birthday. There are six people on this trip and we plan to take a brunch cruise once we arrive. Since no one wanted to drive I figured it would be smarter and more cost effective to take the megabus. The bus will drop us off at Five Star Parking Lot 653 13th St. @ 10:00am but we need to arrive at the cruise terminal (1066 N. Harbor Drive) by 10:30am for boarding. I was trying to find a taxi or shuttle to get us there but it became pretty confusing. If anyone has suggestions or recommendations about transport between these two addresses I would really appreciate it
San Diego-How to get to the cruise terminal from a megabus stop
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 19 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 20 Denver in a half day
- 21 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 22 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 23 Oahu ideas
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 driving from San Francisco to Seattle