Hi everyone I'm trying to plan a day trip to San Diego on Sept.23rd for my moms birthday. There are six people on this trip and we plan to take a brunch cruise once we arrive. Since no one wanted to drive I figured it would be smarter and more cost effective to take the megabus. The bus will drop us off at Five Star Parking Lot 653 13th St. @ 10:00am but we need to arrive at the cruise terminal (1066 N. Harbor Drive) by 10:30am for boarding. I was trying to find a taxi or shuttle to get us there but it became pretty confusing. If anyone has suggestions or recommendations about transport between these two addresses I would really appreciate it
San Diego-How to get to the cruise terminal from a megabus stop
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 2 San Diego Trip Report
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 7 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 11 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 12 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 13 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 20 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 21 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??