Hi everyone I'm trying to plan a day trip to San Diego on Sept.23rd for my moms birthday. There are six people on this trip and we plan to take a brunch cruise once we arrive. Since no one wanted to drive I figured it would be smarter and more cost effective to take the megabus. The bus will drop us off at Five Star Parking Lot 653 13th St. @ 10:00am but we need to arrive at the cruise terminal (1066 N. Harbor Drive) by 10:30am for boarding. I was trying to find a taxi or shuttle to get us there but it became pretty confusing. If anyone has suggestions or recommendations about transport between these two addresses I would really appreciate it
San Diego-How to get to the cruise terminal from a megabus stop
- 1 Washington DC & surrounding area
- 2 Denver 1 day in denver
- 3 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 6 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 7 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 8 American Airlines reservation question
- 9 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 10 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 11 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 14 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 17 Savannah restaurants
- 18 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 19 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 20 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 23 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 24 Middlebury vt quickie
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip