Deciding between the Catamaran Resort Hotel and the Dana on Mission Bay. 2 adults 1 child 7 yr old. Catamaran more expensive but grounds look fabulous and it is a suite with a kitchenet which would help save money. Dana on Mission Bay has wet bar with microwave and mini frig which would do Anyone stayed at either or both and can help me make up my mind. OR other suggestions of hotels right on the water with similar amenities.....
San Diego hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 2 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 3 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 4 Cape Cod
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 7 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 8 San Diego with Kids
- 9 Tour companies
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 12 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 13 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 14 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 15 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 16 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 17 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 18 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 19 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 20 Getting around the Big Island
- 21 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 22 best of yellowstone
- 23 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 24 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.