Deciding between the Catamaran Resort Hotel and the Dana on Mission Bay. 2 adults 1 child 7 yr old. Catamaran more expensive but grounds look fabulous and it is a suite with a kitchenet which would help save money. Dana on Mission Bay has wet bar with microwave and mini frig which would do Anyone stayed at either or both and can help me make up my mind. OR other suggestions of hotels right on the water with similar amenities.....
San Diego hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 5 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 6 California San Diego area lodging
- 7 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 8 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 9 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 10 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 11 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 12 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 13 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 17 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 18 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 19 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 20 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 21 Kauai Garden tours
- 22 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 23 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 24 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 25 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23