Deciding between the Catamaran Resort Hotel and the Dana on Mission Bay. 2 adults 1 child 7 yr old. Catamaran more expensive but grounds look fabulous and it is a suite with a kitchenet which would help save money. Dana on Mission Bay has wet bar with microwave and mini frig which would do Anyone stayed at either or both and can help me make up my mind. OR other suggestions of hotels right on the water with similar amenities.....
San Diego hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 2 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 3 Northwest USA
- 4 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 5 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 6 Hotels Philly
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 9 Texas
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Ackislander
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 15 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 16 LA for a day and a half
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 19 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 20 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!