Deciding between the Catamaran Resort Hotel and the Dana on Mission Bay. 2 adults 1 child 7 yr old. Catamaran more expensive but grounds look fabulous and it is a suite with a kitchenet which would help save money. Dana on Mission Bay has wet bar with microwave and mini frig which would do Anyone stayed at either or both and can help me make up my mind. OR other suggestions of hotels right on the water with similar amenities.....
San Diego hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 2 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 3 Burlington VT day trip
- 4 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 5 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 8 Two airports to choose from?
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 11 Apartment Rentals DC
- 12 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 13 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 14 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 15 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 16 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 17 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 18 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 19 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 20 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 21 Western North Carolina
- 22 Kayaking in Kauai
- 23 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 24 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT