Deciding between the Catamaran Resort Hotel and the Dana on Mission Bay. 2 adults 1 child 7 yr old. Catamaran more expensive but grounds look fabulous and it is a suite with a kitchenet which would help save money. Dana on Mission Bay has wet bar with microwave and mini frig which would do Anyone stayed at either or both and can help me make up my mind. OR other suggestions of hotels right on the water with similar amenities.....
San Diego hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 2 replica designer handbags
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 5 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 6 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 7 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 8 Re-Visit DC
- 9 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 10 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 11 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 12 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 13 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 14 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 15 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 16 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 17 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 18 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 19 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 20 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 21 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 22 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 23 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 24 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?