My husband and I will be travelling to SD in early-mid June and are looking for a near luxury hotel within walking distance or close drive to the beach. I have heard about the June gloom in SD any recommendations? Looking at Loew's Coronado but not sure about the proximity to Coronado town, also La Jolla (Grande Colonial or Hotel Parisi) or further North in Del Mar. Any suggestions for a a nice place for R&R for a couple in their 30's? Price range preferably under $250/night.
San Diego Hotel Near Beach in June
View all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 2 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 3 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Grand Canyon in March?
- 25 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island