My husband and I will be travelling to SD in early-mid June and are looking for a near luxury hotel within walking distance or close drive to the beach. I have heard about the June gloom in SD any recommendations? Looking at Loew's Coronado but not sure about the proximity to Coronado town, also La Jolla (Grande Colonial or Hotel Parisi) or further North in Del Mar. Any suggestions for a a nice place for R&R for a couple in their 30's? Price range preferably under $250/night.
San Diego Hotel Near Beach in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arches National Park in a day
- 2 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 5 JFK Airport
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 10 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 Marco Island
- 14 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 15 things to do near Arches National Park
- 16 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 17 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 EX-LAX
- 21 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 22 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 25 Broadway choices