The folks on the New York board were invaluable in planning our recent trip to New York, so I know you all will come to the rescue for this one. We are planning a mini-family reunion in San Diego in July. I haven't been to San Diego in quite a while, probably 10 + years. We have a variety of ages from 12 to late 50's. Looking for a hotel preferably near or on the beach, nice, but doesn't have to be fancy, but also won't break the bank. Is that even possible in the summer in San Diego? If it's not - do you have any other ideas for hotels in the area? If it's not on the beach, it should have a pool for the kids. Thanks for your help!
San Diego hotel help
- 1 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 2 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 3 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 4 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 5 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 6 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 7 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 8 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 9 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 10 stay near newark or nyc
- 11 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 12 New York City Parking
- 13 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 14 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 17 Priceline, WARNING
- 18 Less commercial beach?
- 19 Washington Wineries
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 24 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 25 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons