We will be in San Diego vacationing for a week with our 6 and 8 yo boys. They love animals and are really looking forward to the zoo and sea world. We will be arriving from New York on the 26th of December, thinking we will relax the first day and head to the zoo the next day.
Would you recommend going to sea world the following day or have a break in between?
Also, would you recommend going to Disneyland for a day (staying over not an option). Was thinking about going on 12/31 and watching the New Year fireworks - thoughts?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 4 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 5 How Much Do You Pay for House Sitting?
- 6 DC Metro to other sites?
- 7 DC Hotel Location Help
- 8 DC Metro to other sites?
- 9 DC Hotel location help
- 10 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 11 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 12 Miami airport--safety??
- 13 Zurich airport connections
- 14 Cleveland West Side Market
- 15 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 16 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 17 Eastern Seaboard
- 18 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 19 Recent Spam Attacks
- 20 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 21 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 22 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 23 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 US whole month of January where to