We will be in San Diego vacationing for a week with our 6 and 8 yo boys. They love animals and are really looking forward to the zoo and sea world. We will be arriving from New York on the 26th of December, thinking we will relax the first day and head to the zoo the next day.
Would you recommend going to sea world the following day or have a break in between?
Also, would you recommend going to Disneyland for a day (staying over not an option). Was thinking about going on 12/31 and watching the New Year fireworks - thoughts?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska or northwestern states
- 2 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/vitapulse/
- 3 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 4 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 5 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 6 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 7 NJ to Florida drive
- 8 kauai hiking on kalalau
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 Charleston and Savannah
- 11 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 12 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 13 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 14 Franklin, TN
- 15 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 16 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 17 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 18 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 19 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 20 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 21 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 22 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 23 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 24 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 25 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?