We will be in San Diego vacationing for a week with our 6 and 8 yo boys. They love animals and are really looking forward to the zoo and sea world. We will be arriving from New York on the 26th of December, thinking we will relax the first day and head to the zoo the next day.
Would you recommend going to sea world the following day or have a break in between?
Also, would you recommend going to Disneyland for a day (staying over not an option). Was thinking about going on 12/31 and watching the New Year fireworks - thoughts?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL@Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 GMAIL @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Visting a friend during layover
- 4 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 5 florida gulf coast
- 6 Alaska trip itinerary
- 7 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 8 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 9 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 10 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 11 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 12 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 13 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 14 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Road trip advice needed please
- 17 Chicago restaurants
- 18 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 19 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 20 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 21 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 22 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 23 Newark long term parking
- 24 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 25 Roadtrippin on Route 66