We will be in San Diego vacationing for a week with our 6 and 8 yo boys. They love animals and are really looking forward to the zoo and sea world. We will be arriving from New York on the 26th of December, thinking we will relax the first day and head to the zoo the next day.
Would you recommend going to sea world the following day or have a break in between?
Also, would you recommend going to Disneyland for a day (staying over not an option). Was thinking about going on 12/31 and watching the New Year fireworks - thoughts?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you looking for the perfect wedding day glam team?
- 2 Do you want Best Price Tour Package?
- 3 Helpful Natural Beauty Care Products
- 4 Would Like To Know How Construct Muscle
- 5 roaming sim card
- 6 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/skinFresh-md-wrinkle-reviews/
- 7 Do you want to take Irvine Carpet Cleaning Service?
- 8 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/rejuva-complex/
- 9 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 10 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 11 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 12 Clients will have got to expect to
- 13 There is a variety of methods a person
- 14 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 15 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 16 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 17 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 22 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 23 New Years Eve in NYC
- 24 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 25 Harpers Ferry weekend