We will be in San Diego vacationing for a week with our 6 and 8 yo boys. They love animals and are really looking forward to the zoo and sea world. We will be arriving from New York on the 26th of December, thinking we will relax the first day and head to the zoo the next day.
Would you recommend going to sea world the following day or have a break in between?
Also, would you recommend going to Disneyland for a day (staying over not an option). Was thinking about going on 12/31 and watching the New Year fireworks - thoughts?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/max-grow-xtreme-reviews/
- 2 http://advancemenpower.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 3 Summer trip
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 7 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 10 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 11 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 12 Route Planning for East USA
- 13 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 14 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 15 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 16 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 17 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 18 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 19 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 20 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 21 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 22 Skagway
- 23 Retiring in NM?
- 24 Chicago to Charleston
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?