We will be in San Diego vacationing for a week with our 6 and 8 yo boys. They love animals and are really looking forward to the zoo and sea world. We will be arriving from New York on the 26th of December, thinking we will relax the first day and head to the zoo the next day.
Would you recommend going to sea world the following day or have a break in between?
Also, would you recommend going to Disneyland for a day (staying over not an option). Was thinking about going on 12/31 and watching the New Year fireworks - thoughts?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PANDA@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 PANDA Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 http://www.facts4fitness.com/roots-revive-cbd-oil/
- 3 Moser Homes, Inc.
- 4 Skin Contour Cream (USA): Get Smooth And Soft Skin
- 5 Novel in Progress
- 6 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 7 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 10 Short Oregon Trip
- 11 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 12 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 13 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 14 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 15 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 16 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 17 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 18 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 19 Short Notice
- 20 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 21 4 days in San Francisco
- 22 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 23 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 24 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 25 Eating Well In Manhatten