We will be in San Diego vacationing for a week with our 6 and 8 yo boys. They love animals and are really looking forward to the zoo and sea world. We will be arriving from New York on the 26th of December, thinking we will relax the first day and head to the zoo the next day.
Would you recommend going to sea world the following day or have a break in between?
Also, would you recommend going to Disneyland for a day (staying over not an option). Was thinking about going on 12/31 and watching the New Year fireworks - thoughts?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 2 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 3 Dallas airport to bush library
- 4 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 5 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 6 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 7 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 8 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 9 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 10 Providence RI Waterfire
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 13 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 14 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 16 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 17 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 18 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 19 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 20 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 23 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 24 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 25 time to visit statue