Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Could anyone recommend a good place to pick up a few groceries between the airport and Mission Beach? Ideally I'd like to stop at a high quality place like Whole Foods where we can get good meat to grill, cheese, produce, wine. I see there is a Trader Joe's on the way, but I don't love their wine selection. Does anyone have any tips? We arrive very late in the afternoon and I don't want to get stuck ordering pizza for dinner, since my research shows MB is not a big restaurant area. Thank you!
San Diego grocery stores
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 2 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 3 Getting to Key West
- 4 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 5 New Orleans Motel Question
- 6 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 7 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 8 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 9 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 10 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 11 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 12 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 13 Happy Hour
- 14 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 15 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 16 road trip Houston-NJ
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 19 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 20 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 25 The Sagamore - Winter Activities