Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Could anyone recommend a good place to pick up a few groceries between the airport and Mission Beach? Ideally I'd like to stop at a high quality place like Whole Foods where we can get good meat to grill, cheese, produce, wine. I see there is a Trader Joe's on the way, but I don't love their wine selection. Does anyone have any tips? We arrive very late in the afternoon and I don't want to get stuck ordering pizza for dinner, since my research shows MB is not a big restaurant area. Thank you!
San Diego grocery stores
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 2 San Diego with Kids
- 3 Tour companies
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 9 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 10 Cape Cod
- 11 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 12 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 13 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 14 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 15 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 16 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 17 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Getting around the Big Island
- 20 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 21 best of yellowstone
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York Yankee Station