I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 Taxi service like Uber etc
- 3 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 4 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 5 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 6 First Time to California
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 9 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 10 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 11 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 12 Angels Landing
- 13 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 16 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 19 California RV baby and child seats
- 20 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 21 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 22 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 23 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 24 car rentals in San Diego
- 25 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County