I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio, Texas
- 2 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 3 Columbia River Gorge and Portland
- 4 Planning Tips for Disney World
- 5 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 6 Cape Cod or no?
- 7 Colorado Itinerary
- 8 Barrymore vs Triple George Grill
- 9 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Dogs in Taos
- 12 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 13 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 14 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 15 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 16 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 17 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 18 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 19 Parking in Naples Florida
- 20 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 21 Boston Airport Hotels
- 22 Nashville Never Been
- 23 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 24 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 25 Uber boston