I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 6 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 7 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 12 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 13 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 14 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 19 Roadtrip July 2017
- 20 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 21 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 22 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 23 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater