I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/max-grow-xtreme/
- 3 http://menintalk.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 4 http://wellnesssupplement.com/intellex-plus/
- 5 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 6 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 7 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 8 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 9 Summer trip
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 12 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 13 Florida keys trip
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 16 Route Planning for East USA
- 17 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 18 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 19 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 20 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 21 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 24 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 25 Skagway