I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 2 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 3 Nashville Questions
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 6 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 7 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 8 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 11 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 12 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 13 Driving to Naples fl
- 14 Beaches in Florida
- 15 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 16 What to do in San Diego
- 17 Disney for Florida residents
- 18 Our Boston Getaway
- 19 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 20 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 21 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 22 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 23 40th in Key West
- 24 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday