I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Farewell from Ira
- 2 taking home sand
- 3 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 5 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 6 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 7 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 8 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 9 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 10 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 11 Help with driving East to West
- 12 Cashless Toll roads.
- 13 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 14 Broken Arrow
- 15 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 16 Champaigne, Illinois
- 17 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 18 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 19 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 20 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 21 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 22 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 23 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 24 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 25 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple