I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
San Diego - First Timer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 2 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 3 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 4 Clearwater FL area
- 5 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 6 Los Angeles day trips
- 7 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 8 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 9 trip advice from TN to TX
- 10 san diego or nearby area
- 11 middlebury vt snow
- 12 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 13 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 16 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 19 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 20 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 21 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Charleston, SC Hotels