I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 3 How many states have you been to?
- 4 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 5 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 6 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 7 Roadtrip July 2017
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 10 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 11 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 Big Sure in June
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 Carmel Monterey
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 18 Santa Fe Itineray
- 19 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 20 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 21 Arches Devils Garden
- 22 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 23 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 24 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?