I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 T@LL : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 kaspersky Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 4 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 5 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 6 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 7 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 8 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 11 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 16 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 17 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 18 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 19 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 20 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 21 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 22 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 23 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 24 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 25 Restaurant Recs in Boston