I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
San Diego - First Timer
- 1 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 2 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 3 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 4 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 5 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 6 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 7 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 8 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 9 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 10 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 11 Updates from Hanalei
- 12 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 13 Northwest Trip
- 14 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 15 Death Valley in November
- 16 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 17 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 18 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 19 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 20 Blue ridge parkway
- 21 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 22 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 23 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 24 Western NC Zipline
- 25 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco