I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
San Diego - First Timer
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 3 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 4 Washington Wineries
- 5 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 6 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 7 Less commercial beach?
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 12 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 15 Priceline, WARNING
- 16 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 17 Kauai golf
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 20 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 21 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 22 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 23 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 24 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway