I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 2 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 3 Ohio to NYC
- 4 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 5 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 8 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 9 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 10 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 11 4 days road trip southern New England
- 12 Philly Itinerary Help
- 13 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 15 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 16 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 17 Bryce and Zion planning
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 20 Boston with baby
- 21 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 22 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 23 Sacramento Hotel
- 24 USA family tour
- 25 Road Trip Florida to Maine