I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
San Diego - First Timer
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 5 Madison Square Garden
- 6 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 9 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 17 Warm and don't Drive
- 18 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 25 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??