We are thinking of spending a month in the San Diego area during March and April but don't really know which area would be good for us. We love the ocean, and want to be close, if not on the beach, then a short walk to the ocean. we also like to be in an area where there would be lots to do, as in shopping, sightseeing, activities. Would anyone be able to recommend an area that would fit our wishes? Thank you
San Diego Area for Snowbirds
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 2 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 3 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 4 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 9 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 10 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 13 Looking for Next Destination
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 SFO International Airport
- 23 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville