We are thinking of spending a month in the San Diego area during March and April but don't really know which area would be good for us. We love the ocean, and want to be close, if not on the beach, then a short walk to the ocean. we also like to be in an area where there would be lots to do, as in shopping, sightseeing, activities. Would anyone be able to recommend an area that would fit our wishes? Thank you
San Diego Area for Snowbirds
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 Madison Square Garden
- 5 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 6 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 7 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 16 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 22 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?