We are thinking of spending a month in the San Diego area during March and April but don't really know which area would be good for us. We love the ocean, and want to be close, if not on the beach, then a short walk to the ocean. we also like to be in an area where there would be lots to do, as in shopping, sightseeing, activities. Would anyone be able to recommend an area that would fit our wishes? Thank you
San Diego Area for Snowbirds
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 2 Advice on Roadtrip
- 3 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 4 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 5 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 6 Zion the narrows
- 7 Seattle Transportation??
- 8 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 9 Cabin in Asheville area
- 10 New England Family Trip - August
- 11 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 12 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 13 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 14 Cell phone service in Moab
- 15 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 18 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 19 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 20 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 22 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 23 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 24 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 25 Another Trip to DC for baseball!