We are thinking of spending a month in the San Diego area during March and April but don't really know which area would be good for us. We love the ocean, and want to be close, if not on the beach, then a short walk to the ocean. we also like to be in an area where there would be lots to do, as in shopping, sightseeing, activities. Would anyone be able to recommend an area that would fit our wishes? Thank you
San Diego Area for Snowbirds
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 charleston during Christmas Week
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 8 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 9 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 12 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 los angeles restaurants
- 20 West Maui Restaurants
- 21 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 24 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 25 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater