We are thinking of spending a month in the San Diego area during March and April but don't really know which area would be good for us. We love the ocean, and want to be close, if not on the beach, then a short walk to the ocean. we also like to be in an area where there would be lots to do, as in shopping, sightseeing, activities. Would anyone be able to recommend an area that would fit our wishes? Thank you
San Diego Area for Snowbirds
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 2 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 3 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 4 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 5 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 6 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 7 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 8 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 9 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 10 USA Round trip 2018
- 11 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 12 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 13 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 14 Daytona Beach and ??
- 15 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 16 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 17 First visit in New Mexico
- 18 San Diego Public Transportation
- 19 Things to do around New York
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 Salt Lake City
- 22 Beach holiday with baby
- 23 Colorado trip
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9